Godfather of scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godfather of scam

Since Feb Vday event will be another way of R2 saying "We care only for cashers, noncashers ar just sheeps in our game" by making Soul Crystal consume event without getting chocolate to trade for something good in the future, me and my guild will quit, this game it's to expensive for us and not paying in this game it's like waste time... so bye bye R2 wartune, we return to vindictus, better graphics, better gameplay,friendly noncasher politics,events for everyone, not 2 tipes of events 1 for poors and other for rich kids... and surprize, not so... cash expensive

so yeah it's hard to compare your ugly kid of Zelda with SuperMario, 64 biti graphics with this jewel, go go go open another 3000 weekly new servers, not trying to keep old players, just recruit new souls to feed your greedy pockets, cya all if u don't have a month 10.000 balens , better quit now before wasting time with this scam
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Soul crystal event gives lots of whips, whip event in a couple weeks gives chocolates.. but adios

best of luck to you and your guild in future endeavors

Comment

i am getting tired of 14 hours of gameplaying per day and getting smash by a daily 1 hour big time casher, getting tired of keep bound balens for sylph skills, sylph slot for sylph skills, be smashed by a s3,4,5,7 in arena just because they ar older or loose honor in BG, waiting 7 months to make lvl 9 vip by then useless since probably i will already have Lord Divine honor rank, getting sick of everything in this game require balens, skill reset,syph status reset, talent reset,sylph skills, sylph slots for sylph skills, to many balens for poor rewards like 1-4 balens, in a lucky day u make like 20 bound balens, how much lucky days u need for a skill reset ? and event discriminating system it's the worst, need balens to open event dropped items, not to mention solo dungeons epic rewards , like 1 soul crystal, what it's 1 soul crystal ?this game it's build to cashin, u don't have to know how to play if u just have money, money money, money.... and bang

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
        i am getting tired of 14 hours of gameplaying per day and getting smash by a daily 1 hour big time casher
        So, instead of playing 14 hrs a day, go get a job for 8 hours a day and cash. Not really sure what you do for 14 hours. It takes like 3 hours to play this game.

Comment

maybe i play from work ,since it's a browser game, 3hours ?? first event start at 9 and since u need 13 BG because at 10:00 u need tank... since u need more BG if u want to fast rankup Honor, maybe some 2x WB if u want to make Daru for troops enlightment, so yeah hmmm what to do, since other Daru resources ar useless, like farming in wilds and seeds... i got to ask.. u played this game before ? ever ever ?

Comment

I have to agree with Tranc, a few hours is all that's needed hahah. Unless you want to do every single bg, and farm wilds for 10 hours

Comment

yeah i usually sleep at 13:30 and wake up with alarm at 21 for Amethist Event and catch up 22 WB, but from 05:00 till 13:30 i play, i have to mention my clock show now 1:30 AM, so i have diferent timeline.
              Last edited by DarthVille; 02-09-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

cya have fun

Comment

Checked the game out that you mentioned looked interesting so tried to play. You must download the sucker and it would take me 8+ hours to download to just try it out. LOL not that disgusted with R2

Comment

not only you, people will quit bcos of this disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                      Soul crystal event gives lots of whips, whip event in a couple weeks gives chocolates.. but adios

best of luck to you and your guild in future endeavors
                      Whip event gives choc? source?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        Whip event gives choc? source?
                        I believe he just speculating. We won't know for sure but this is a good guess. Can go either way. Just better to save anyway just incase.

Comment

Since all things you can exchange for during this event are trash (with the exception of mahra) I will not use a single SC.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Quit because of soul crystals?

Kids these days are spoilt.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R232348250 View Post
                              Checked the game out that you mentioned looked interesting so tried to play. You must download the sucker and it would take me 8+ hours to download to just try it out. LOL not that disgusted with R2
                              LOL^
                              Aura Kingdom took me 16+ hours -_-

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                              I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                              X