• Show
Clear All

• Make Marriage system!!

That would be so awesome!! hehe

be patient my friend it will come

Comment

I hope <3

Comment

i don't like marriage system, how about the people who want to fight alone?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

it will come, maybe like 1 year more only ... better to get marriage in real life lol
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

what are the benefits of it?
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

You get some rings that give small boosts to your stats. Nothing too huge that I seen from the Chinese version. It's cheap over too but that's 7roads prices. It was like 399 balens or something. Probably be like 1995 for us though. Idk most people in this game play the opposite gender from what I seen. Most guys plays the girl toons and girls play the guy toons.

Comment

I want the best rings and lvl them to max ^-^ With massive weeding and spamming of roses♥

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

No please no. I seen to many marriage systems in games.

Comment

Originally posted by R22495849 View Post
                    No please no. I seen to many marriage systems in games.
                    Well it is coming 100%. it's already in the Chinese version. We won't get it for a very long time like 6+months at least.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Well it is coming 100%. it's already in the Chinese version. We won't get it for a very long time like 6+months at least.
                      Then i aint going to play wartune anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        You get some rings that give small boosts to your stats. Nothing too huge that I seen from the Chinese version. It's cheap over too but that's 7roads prices. It was like 399 balens or something. Probably be like 1995 for us though. Idk most people in this game play the opposite gender from what I seen. Most guys plays the girl toons and girls play the guy toons.
                        Cheap? from the images i saw, the highest marriage cost 20k balens :s.. Waffle must have screen shot wrong xD
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

marriage system? lol you really cant wait for that special day in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            Cheap? from the images i saw, the highest marriage cost 20k balens :s.. Waffle must have screen shot wrong xD
                            Well i need to check again but im pretty sure I saw one of the rings around 399 or so. Maybe it was 3999 lol. Ill check later on and post back here. Also this system isn't a must nor is it forcing you to do that. So why quit the game bc it has some marriage system in it? People are weird lol.

Comment

if it was 3999 balens in chinese... ours will be... 50k? xD

Comment

Working...
                              X