This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests: Suggestions from all players summarized here

Please remove any quests which require you to go to Sylph Atoll.
    Please remove any quests which need Crypt tokens.
    Please remove any quests which require you to kill monsters in MPD.
    Please remove any quests which require you to kill monsters in solo campaign.
    Please reduce circuit quests from 200 to 50 and multiply the rewards by 4 times.

------

If every player's suggestion must be taken into account, the best compromise I can think of is this:
    1) Completely remove circuit quests from game or;
    2) Only have capture astral quests, QTE and whack the mouse quests in circuit quests or;
    3) No need to have circuit quests. Every week, a rewards is sent to you through your ingame mail (credit: bakuryuuha)
    Last edited by CondorHero; 02-11-2014, 01:25 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

All trolling aside, I think it's pretty clear that cirquit quests are meant for newbies. If they don't implement stuff to help newbies they can't open new servers, because the gap between the old and the new would be so huge nobody would want to start fresh.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You can also add remove all quests require purchase 40/60/70 epic shards witch cost insignia xD.Not like i have anything to do with it now xD.

Comment

icwatudidthar
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

remove 100 guild contri, or buy lvl50 potion task, newbie dont like it.

Comment

hmm...isn't option no. 3 the one I posted? I'll definitely vote for it =P
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              hmm...isn't option no. 3 the one I posted? I'll definitely vote for it =P
              Opps, sorry mis-spelled your name.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                All trolling aside, I think it's pretty clear that cirquit quests are meant for newbies. If they don't implement stuff to help newbies they can't open new servers, because the gap between the old and the new would be so huge nobody would want to start fresh.
                erm...help what? how is asking a newbie to kill monsters in lych lair nightmare when they're only lvl 35 help them? that's more like killing them so to speak. Furthermore, only gap it helps to bridge is daru which is easily caught up if you're crit build. Amount of spare gold is so pathetic and sometimes you spend more gold than you earn. CQ is just a massive waste of time and 640 SC can be earned easily once you're able to clear tok hard/nm.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

erm...help what? how is asking a newbie to kill monsters in lych lair nightmare when they're only lvl 35 help them? that's more like killing them so to speak. Furthermore, only gap it helps to bridge is daru which is easily caught up if you're crit build. Amount of spare gold is so pathetic and sometimes you spend more gold than you earn. CQ is just a massive waste of time and 640 SC can be earned easily once you're able to clear tok hard/nm.
                  b-b-b-but fashionshards
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    2) Only have capture astral quests, QTE and whack the mouse quests in circuit quests or;
                    Well not to be too lazy but i can compromise with doing the recruit troops quets as well as long they ask to recruit lancers, hunters, palandins or priests, anything else requires scrolling down the troops menu and im too lazy for that xD.
                    Oh and number 3 ofc would be the best but lets not be too greedy XD
                    Redemption

Comment

lol, lvl 35 lych lair. it doesnt happen on new servers. In fact, ive done 600 quests and not a single one gave me an mpd quest i havent completed yet. Since you are high level and can't get any proof, let's leave it as false.

Comment

You probably don't understand how cirquit quests work: the higher level you are, the harder they become. Until you are level 50 you don't get athol quests for example because you can't enter athol. But the idea behind CQ is to provide more power to newbie chars. Starting from scratch on a new server or simply raising a new character would be totally useless versus older players, but providing new players with more "power" at least gives the illusion of a fair fight.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

lol any quests that are similar to bounty quests are good but wht kind of monster smash is this i got 10 quests in a row from 21-30 in circuit quest as 6 atols and 3 campaigns and one mpd at this i will complete my quests after 1month or 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                            You can also add remove all quests require purchase 40/60/70 epic shards witch cost insignia xD.Not like i have anything to do with it now xD.

I second this !! I'm currently stuck on one that I will never do because it's asking me to spend 400 sigs for a shard.
                            And they don't reset! So basically until I get the bound balens to auto complete this quest, My cq days are over.

Comment

bound balens wont work either

Comment

Working...
                              X