should archer get block astral?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should archer get block astral?

hey i wondered if archer should get block astral. i using enhanced guardian angel level 8 instead im lvl 77 and 122k br right now. since around 120k br many pepole start going crit build i thought it would be more usefull for now then block.

I would go GA instead of block. Then again, it's just me.

Comment

I wear both GA and Block, and skip deflection and illusion. Deflection is probably better than GA in pvp situations, but GA can shut down the non-OP crit mages and knights. So it's really more on your personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        I wear both GA and Block, and skip deflection and illusion. Deflection is probably better than GA in pvp situations, but GA can shut down the non-OP crit mages and knights. So it's really more on your personal preference.
        GA useless at high lvls actually. Block also useless unless you have alot of it so its still better with illusion and deflection. At lvl 7/8 illusion and deflection proc much better =P (maybe not deflection but illusion definitely procs more when you have it at high lvl)
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          does the other player take the damage from deflection astral before u do? or why is it good one. also illusion astral got hgiher chance of dodging damage then deflection astral for reflect damage.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            GA useless at high lvls actually. Block also useless unless you have alot of it so its still better with illusion and deflection. At lvl 7/8 illusion and deflection proc much better =P (maybe not deflection but illusion definitely procs more when you have it at high lvl)
            Even at lv8 illusion, it still rarely procs. Deflect with 10% procs more than my illu. So i'm not sure if illu is even good.

Comment

I like my block, however in long run will go for ga and ilu astro
              I was using ga as ewd mage but effect is...not wow, in the end i burn my ga v8 in another astro
              I must test ilu but if they dont have fixed it, ilu sux friend walk with v9 and he dont see it working at all
              And i dont agree u need lot of block to have good ratemy block is ~2800 and work nice

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i've seen my illu6 work 12% of the time. You guys must be blind.

Comment

No, get GA or HP astrals instead since most high lvl players went with crit build.
                  Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 02-11-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Why do you guys even talk about using guardian angel? Correct me if im wrong or my english must be broken, but it clearly says "CHANCE of recieving crit reduced by -x%(amount)". Clearly it does not state it being an instant impact.
                    Last edited by R24675921; 02-11-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                      Why do you guys even talk about using guardian angel? Correct me if im wrong or my english must be broken, but it clearly says "CHANCE of recieving crit reduced by -x%(amount). Clearly it does not state it being an instant impact.
                      Nobody says GA perma reduces crit. However, it's still not a bad option for taking GA.

Comment

Why do you guys even talk about using guardian angel? Correct me if im wrong or my english must be broken, but it clearly says "CHANCE of recieving crit reduced by -x%(amount). Clearly it does not state it being an instant impact.
                        Because with the new sylphs gaia and amazon queen and everyone going with a crit build, you want to reduce people's crit chances as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          Nobody says GA perma reduces crit. However, it's still not a bad option for taking GA.
                          Everyone is making it sound like its better than block ? ........ It is a horrible idea to take GA when you could take 1 dmg for dodging.........

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                          Because with the new sylphs gaia and amazon queen and everyone going with a crit build, you want to reduce people's crit chances as much as possible.
                          How is chance of reducing crit rate better than chance of dodging and receiving 1 dmg? I'm too stupid to understand......
                          Last edited by R24675921; 02-11-2014, 03:44 AM.

Comment

i think it is a permanent effect. Enemy always have a lower crit chance when targeting you.

but still, illu is better. It can almost nullify 1 round. If it dodge a delphic, you could win a battle.

Comment

Everyone is making it sound like its better than block ? ........ It is a horrible idea to take GA when you could take 1 dmg for dodging.........

How is reducing crit rate better than dodging and receiving 1 dmg? I'm too stupid to understand......
                              So were you comparing GA with block or illusion? I assume illusion since you said 1 dmg. Well, in my case GA would still help more than illusion. Or if you could just use both.

Comment

Working...
                              X