No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to build a knight ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to build a knight ??

Hi all

Have been looking around the forums for abit now, and i keep reading different things about knights. i.e to crit or not to crit, which astrals and sylph to use.

So some main questions really !

1 = Do knights need crit gems ? And best gems to have ?

2 = Best Astral setup once your past lvl 40

3 = Iris, Pan, Gaia or Amazon

4 = Best Stats to refine

5 = More pdef, mdef or block

And anything else you can think of. Would be great to have lots of input from various high level knights or just people in the know

many thanks

Steps for making a useful knight :
    1) Make a knight.
    2) Make a mage / archer as your main
    3) Keep the level of the knight within a range of 10 compared with your main char
    3) Plunder the knight with your main char.
    And there you have it, that's the best use you are gonna get from any knight char of yours

Comment

if u keep the knight within your level, he could be useful on keyruns too. Can feed you honor on BG when needed, and give you free amethyst

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Steps for making a useful knight :
        1) Make a knight.
        2) Make a mage / archer as your main
        3) Keep the level of the knight within a range of 10 compared with your main char
        3) Plunder the knight with your main char.
        And there you have it, that's the best use you are gonna get from any knight char of yours
        Don't listen to this troll. He hates on knights and is a hyprocrit and a flip flopper. Jumps to only what class is OP. If knights became OP he be jumping back to the knight class. Guarenteed. In fact in the Chinese version the top player there is a knight. Over 500k BR knight for that matter. Over here in west servers there are tons of knights in the top ranks. In the Oceanic server Pipster is there and he is a knight. So your a bit dilusional to think knights suck. Ofc those ppl have funds and ofc the Chinese version have cheaper prices+higher updates but that's besides the point. The point is if you build a knight correctly it can be very strong.

----

OT best way to build a knight in my opinion is from lvls 1-60/70 go mostly defense build but end up being hybrid around 55-60/70. Use EWD mostly unltil you are like lvl 70 or 60 if you are hard casher. if you are a non casher then probably stick with ewd build. If you are a low casher stick with ewd till lvl 70. Either way you want to eventually turn crit. When you start making your lvl 6 gems. You want to go crit and sacrifice some defense for more offensive power. Crit knights are really good but only late game and you need a lot of crit to make it work. If you don't plan on getting a lot of crit 5k+ then just stick with ewd. Crit is risky with out having the crit stat to back it up but if you have the crit stat with it can be crazy. It will help you take out the troops much faster especially if you have gaia as your sylph.

For early levels though you want mostly defensive build meaning all pdef/mdef/hp gems and refine for block stats. EWD as well and a decent high patk. Your main goal at lower levels is to sustain as much dmg as possible to outlast your opponent. As a knight you will always get crushed by most mages though as mages are an OP class. There will never be a time where you will crush mages but if you build your knight correctly you will be able to defend yourself a bit more against mages. Don't expect to win all the time though as knights are suppose to lose against mages. I advise you though if you don't plan on cashing as much to just stay away from all OP mages you see and go after the other knights and archers. Those are your pros as being a knight.

Comment

Listen to 0xy. He's got it right.
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Don't listen to this troll. He hates on knights and is a hyprocrit and a flip flopper. Jumps to only what class is OP. If knights became OP he be jumping back to the knight class. Guarenteed. In fact in the Chinese version the top player there is a knight. Over 500k BR knight for that matter. Over here in west servers there are tons of knights in the top ranks. In the Oceanic server Pipster is there and he is a knight. So your a bit dilusional to think knights suck. Ofc those ppl have funds and ofc the Chinese version have cheaper prices+higher updates but that's besides the point. The point is if you build a knight correctly it can be very strong.
            Don't listen to this guy, he thinks that spending million dollars in the game makes a knight strong, he forgot to mention that OP knights loose consistently to OP mages and OP archers( OP archers with high powered gaia "ONE SHOTS" the OP knights at full health with a crit delphic)

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              if u keep the knight within your level, he could be useful on keyruns too. Can feed you honor on BG when needed, and give you free amethyst
              That's true, these are some of the ways to take advantage of the knight class, so I guess knights aren't completely useless

Comment

Don't listen to this guy, he thinks that spending million dollars in the game makes a knight strong, he forgot to mention that OP knights loose consistently to OP mages and OP archers( OP archers with high powered gaia "ONE SHOTS" the OP knights at full health with a crit delphic)
                Tell that to pipster, Warking, Crusader, etc go to the Chinese server and go tell that to the 500k BR high crit and high block knight over there. The server I played on in the Chinese servers most of the top 10 were knights. I wonder why? Hmm maybe bc they don't suck as much as you think lol. If you build a knight correctly you can be a force to reckon to mess with. Ofc you will lose against OP mages most of the time since mages are suppose to beat knights you derp. However, if you build a knight correctly you won't get one shot. It be a really good battle. Again you claim you play on the Chinese sever and know all this stuff. You even talk down to me about the things I saw in the version. If that is really true then you would know most of the top guys over there are knights. high crit and high block knights are crazy OP.

However, you are going to continue on with your little rant and say "knight suck bc I am me and I god and know everything in this world. So whatever i say I am right." Speel. Then when the next thing comes out to make a certain class OP you will quit your mages and jump to that one Then say how much mages suck yadda yadda yadda. So reply if you wish but I probably won't reply back unless im bored. Since replying to you isn't going to do anything but make a 20 page long discussion even though my points I state are right but you insist on saying that knights suck just bc you are watching our servers and not how the real knights are like.
                Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-11-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I promise you knights can be good.

What 0xy said in his original post is true.
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                    I promise you knights can be good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71154[/ATTACH]

What 0xy said in his original post is true.
                    Congrats on getting level9 clothing.

I know you got it awhile back but I had no ways of contacting you.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                      Listen to 0xy. He's got it right.
                      Second this. I thought my knight sucked till I hit lvl 60 and uped my defense. I try to have a balance of defense and attack...not easy. Anyway im surprised at the amount of damage i can take and also dish out, having alot more fun now and looking forward to lvl 70+. Oh by the way i tend to stomp on most mages my lvl and br....though my build tends to lean more towards mage killer :P.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        Congrats on getting level9 clothing.

I know you got it awhile back but I had no ways of contacting you.
                        Thank you. Got lucky with lvl 8s and cores. Think I'll pass on the hat though.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Tell that to pipster, Warking, Crusader, etc go to the Chinese server and go tell that to the 500k BR high crit and high block knight over there. The server I played on in the Chinese servers most of the top 10 were knights. I wonder why? Hmm maybe bc they don't suck as much as you think lol. If you build a knight correctly you can be a force to reckon to mess with. Ofc you will lose against OP mages most of the time since mages are suppose to beat knights you derp. However, if you build a knight correctly you won't get one shot. It be a really good battle. Again you claim you play on the Chinese sever and know all this stuff. You even talk down to me about the things I saw in the version. If that is really true then you would know most of the top guys over there are knights. high crit and high block knights are crazy OP.

However, you are going to continue on with your little rant and say "knight suck bc I am me and I god and know everything in this world. So whatever i say I am right." Speel. Then when the next thing comes out to make a certain class OP you will quit your mages and jump to that one Then say how much mages suck yadda yadda yadda. So reply if you wish but I probably won't reply back unless im bored. Since replying to you isn't going to do anything but make a 20 page long discussion even though my points I state are right but you insist on saying that knights suck just bc you are watching our servers and not how the real knights are like.
                          I'm sure ANY knight will loose to ANY archer / mage equal to their BR, ask your "knight gods" whether they win against a same BR archer/ mage?? you will get the answer, you see we are not talking about battle ratings, we are just talking about whether or not knights can beat archers/ mages?? the answer at a same level of BR is NO!! Ofc if you put pipster vs a 100k arch he would win, the question is can he win against archer/mage of the same BR??
                          You seem to be confusing the issue.

Comment

I'm sure ANY knight will loose to ANY archer / mage equal to their BR, ask your "knight gods" whether they win against a same BR archer/ mage?? you will get the answer, you see we are not talking about battle ratings, we are just talking about whether or not knights can beat archers/ mages?? the answer at a same level of BR is NO!! Ofc if you put pipster vs a 100k arch he would win, the question is can he win against archer/mage of the same BR??
                            You seem to be confusing the issue.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	1681331
                            and this guy called me a noob cause i am playing for less amount of time than him. there is a difference between playing for long and knowing how to play. he played for a long time sure, but he doesn't know how to play.
                            i think he made a matk knight
                            Last edited by t8912; 02-11-2014, 09:47 PM.
                            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Archers all day long. Mages not usually
                              Knight - Kabam - S1
                              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                              X