Suggestion for Amethyst Mine/Gold Rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Amethyst Mine/Gold Rush

What I've been seeing happen is certain higher level people attacking all the lower levels and taking their amethyst during gold rush. My suggestion would be something similar to the wilds plundering level cap where you can't plunder someone 10 levels lower than you. I would suggest it be 5 levels for amethyst and perhaps the lower levels would have a fair chance to get a full load of amethyst. Thank you for your time and consideration of this suggestion.
    Character: Fearless
    Guild: Serenity
    Server: S345
    Class: Mage
    Level: 74
    BR: 113k+
    Lord Divine

Just make several alts level it to 25, make them mine before double and plunder them when double time to avoid drama. or you can do it on other time to make sure 400/day.

*but whether it is againts ToS or not, i'm not sure :P
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

that would be considered against the ToS in theory
      but they've never done anything about people doing something similar with plundering, so don't worry

Comment

I'm not the one being plundered, I already have the mount and frankly no one attacks me unless they want to die It's lower level people that keep asking me to kill certain individuals that are plundering them repeatedly (I'm talking a level 69 plundering a level 40 - and they KNOW the person is level 40) because they can. Since the area is PvP for all but your own guild (thank god they changed that) people can basically do what they want but I consider this type of behaviour griefing and it can really make for a bad experience for someone who is a lower level being targeted by one of these people. Putting in a level limit would at least alleviate some of the frustration that I've seen occur for these people especially during Gold Rush. With the amount of lag present the safe period after dying is insufficient to prevent multiple sequential attacks, people can't get away from the attacker.
        Character: Fearless
        Guild: Serenity
        Server: S345
        Level: 74
        BR: 113k+
        Lord Divine

Comment

Its a freaking pvp game T.T why should we change the way pvp is? if you don't like pvp then go at other times of the day. Its 24 hours. Wait till you get stronger than go into the double time. learn to deal with it as this is a pvp game. Don't know why people think we shouldn't attack others in this game or have limits set up so it makes it like ring around a rosey type games.

Comment

The devs know how battlegrounds work, they know about the plunder lvl restrictions, they about everything, ... (they created this game, remember).

Yet they deliberately designed AM this way. It had been running for months on Chinese server before it ever came here yet they still decided to maintain the system at it is now. I guess the devs feel that this is how it ought to be.
            People that are causing too much trouble just need a few repeated beatings so they know how it feels, most of the time. If that doesn't work, continuously stealing all their amy's should do the trick, till they learn their lesson.

Comment

[QUOTE=0xykotton;816599]Its a freaking pvp game T.T why should we change the way pvp is? if you don't like pvp then go at other times of the day. Its 24 hours. Wait till you get stronger than go into the double time. learn to deal with it as this is a pvp game. Don't know why people think we shouldn't attack others in this game or have limits set up so it makes it like ring around a rosey type games.[/Q

pvp ok, but serius the way it's made, the pvp wil never be fair at al. Amethyst should never been a pvp area. If so make a Level cap of 5 Level. Please try to look on other none fre to play.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kravet;821892]
                Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Its a freaking pvp game T.T why should we change the way pvp is? if you don't like pvp then go at other times of the day. Its 24 hours. Wait till you get stronger than go into the double time. learn to deal with it as this is a pvp game. Don't know why people think we shouldn't attack others in this game or have limits set up so it makes it like ring around a rosey type games.[/Q

pvp ok, but serius the way it's made, the pvp wil never be fair at al. Amethyst should never been a pvp area. If so make a Level cap of 5 Level. Please try to look on other none fre to play.
                Who told you this game is fair?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

[QUOTE=CondorHero;821963]
                  Originally posted by Kravet View Post

Who told you this game is fair?

Nvm. the qoute system was off weird. My mistake.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kravet;821892]
                    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Its a freaking pvp game T.T why should we change the way pvp is? if you don't like pvp then go at other times of the day. Its 24 hours. Wait till you get stronger than go into the double time. learn to deal with it as this is a pvp game. Don't know why people think we shouldn't attack others in this game or have limits set up so it makes it like ring around a rosey type games.[/Q

It's a pvp game though. This game is mostly about pvp with a bit of pve in it. Yes, losing your stuff does suck but that's why you either get stronger, go at other times instead of the double time, or deal with it. There always someone going be stronger than you in this game. Something you need to deal with and no reason to make it "too easy" for people who want a cake walk through the pvp aspect of the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X