Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Talents

I've been looking around and I see a lot of information on how to get a good knight and all about how talents work, but nothing on what talents are best to use with a knight.

Anyone have any information?

Iron wall and second wind are what i think are the best talents for knight.

Comment

Iron wall, second wind, tyranny, persistence
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Iron Wall, second wind are very very very very good.

I think Puncture will be good when it is high level, as you can spam whirlwinds a lot... Knights are known for skills which bleed for a little damage (ugh).... But I am not really sure if spamming whirlwind will be necessary at high levels (like level 70-80)...

Tyranny is very ambiguous... I am not really sure it this talent is useful for WD knights (but then, since most will probably shift to crit knights, then will be good later on)

Persistence is good, if you have high block, as well as it is high level... Just take note that this damage uses the "damage after you block"... So if you see that you block a damage, and that damage is 500 (color blue), then at level 1 persistence, it will reflect 10% damage, which is 50... I have observed it many many times.

Deliverance, Water Seal and that other last skill pertaining to Intercept, idk, but I find them use not so very necessary if you are just level 50-70... Maybe laters...

Comment

ive been wondering about deliverence...if u cld spam it and have it high lvl...the boost to damage reduction is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
            ive been wondering about deliverence...if u cld spam it and have it high lvl...the boost to damage reduction is awesome
            I also put a point to my Deliverance.
            I did that because I usually spam Shadow Thrasher when I use the Apollo shield tree skill.
            Sad to say, it doesn't proc as often like Tyranny, but it is not worse than a high level Ilussion astral... It procs, but it is not the same as how Tyranny procs..
            (Maybe they did this because it will be too powerful??? idk)
            Plus, leveling up the Deliverance just gives a 1% damage reduction, so i think for low level knights, a level 1 Deliverance is just enough.

Good thing about deliverance is that is lasts for 3 rounds, and a 5% reduction damage does already good... But the proc rate is low

Comment

Puncture is broken at high levels. Timer cool down works, but proc doesn't.
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                Puncture is broken at high levels. Timer cool down works, but proc doesn't.
                yup, it's been a while I asked support to really focus on knights talents and fix them "all".

1: Whirlwind Puncture: bleed effects work only on lvl1, shorten cooldown will still work for higher lvl

2: Deliverance : I remember once I saw the icone working on opponent knight while fighting in arena multi, a lvl1 deliverance I guess. I had it to lvl3 but it never worked (no icone viewable for monthes)

Waterseal is useless.

Comment

Working...
                X