No announcement yet.

lvl 80 set stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could have been answered earlier and on other threads but since this thread was made, I'll ask here.
    I have heard the 80 stats aren't like the previous ones but have passive stats on their own.
    Anyone know what each of the 4 set items give (not rings/jewels).
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      It could have been answered earlier and on other threads but since this thread was made, I'll ask here.
      I have heard the 80 stats aren't like the previous ones but have passive stats on their own.
      I know weapon gives you the +10 rage per action.

Other items err someone posted before though don't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I know weapon gives you the +10 rage per action.

Other items err someone posted before though don't recall.
        In that regard you don't have to get 70 set updated at all, just get 60 set, keep it, get 70 set, don't upgrade.
        After that build 80 set wep first (no harm since 80 wep gives +10 rage) and equip it. And so on.
        Might be difficult the first times but it means you don't really need to hunt hard for 70 set items, you can relax more.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

the weapon give + 10 rage after each action as far i know. i also heard one item should give + Pierce damage like the astrals will have they are adding. and the other one extra damage. dont know about the last piece

Comment

armor, helmet, brooch each give +500 damage, 1 ring/jewel gives +1000dam the other ring/jewel give the rage reduction and - change in crit. so bottom line we get 3.5k more damage, +10 rage, and the rage reduction - crit bonuses from full set 80.
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
              we need new content, if 80 nm dungeons can be cleared with 105k br i think then its time to quit. game became boring easy last days for me and my team (killed lvl 20 spire yesterday). game has to provide some challenge at least for 1 month or so...i dont believe its going to be that easy. also in china most people have their 80 sets fully enchanted, even the lower 80's not only monsters. of course cross gb bonuses and god cast is what makes set 80 a trully magnificent set cause as with almost everything in this game it has no end. i saw a weapon giving 26k attack. crossing fingers for some challenge (good old days with lych nm with 80k br )
              Don't worry, tiamat invasion kicks everyone's butt regularly in CN version and it's not really possible to beat lvl 80 NM with 105k BR, an OP mage with 230k HP was taking 70-100k from one of the final bosses(also can't DF i think, not sure though) so don't think it's gonna be easy, also beat spire 24 for a challenge
              Last edited by kattuktk; 02-12-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

In that regard you don't have to get 70 set updated at all, just get 60 set, keep it, get 70 set, don't upgrade.
                After that build 80 set wep first (no harm since 80 wep gives +10 rage) and equip it. And so on.
                Might be difficult the first times but it means you don't really need to hunt hard for 70 set items, you can relax more.
                Opposite, i was told that 70 set replaces xloids and you need both 70 set and 80 leg stones for 80 gear

Comment

Ok so, people want to skip level 70 set only because of stupid gold? Are you guys out of your mind? By the time you have the stones to convert each pieces you'll have plenty of time to enchant. And again, don't know why people don't seem to understand, after multiple threads and explanations, you need level 70 legendary to get level 80 legendary. There is no level 80 Normal. Do I need to do a nice drawing to explain?

Comment

What Iggy meant by not having 70 set "updated" is fully enchanted/socketed/etc

Simply make 70 item > convert to 80 and done.

Obviously it doesn't work for everyone, with finished 70 sets/almost done by now.

But for someone that would finish set around April well it probably isn't that bad of an idea... ofc that's if the lv80 dungeons are really doable with an average-ish BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      What Iggy meant by not having 70 set "updated" is fully enchanted/socketed/etc

Simply make 70 item > convert to 80 and done.

Obviously it doesn't work for everyone, with finished 70 sets/almost done by now.

But for someone that would finish set around April well it probably isn't that bad of an idea... ofc that's if the lv80 dungeons are really doable with an average-ish BR.
                      Yes I understand. I think it was in another thread people were worrying about gold. Yes, it will be expensive but, I don't see the point of hurting your toon only because of gold. If someone is about to get full level 70 when 80 dungeon is about to be released, yes maybe he could do it. But, getting level 70 set will help you in class war, guild battle, solo arena reward, completing full level legendary 70 set (if you only have some pieces) or helping guildmates, running spire and tower of kings etc... So getting stronger now is worth it.

About upgrading, don't think you lose much if you work on your 70 set. Socketing rods are easy to get, I have 72... Refining is not a problem too. You need level 4 refinement crystals for the level 80 set. So, no point really in keeping level 3 refinement crystals, except if you want to convert 10 level 3 crystals for 1 level 4...

Now about enchanting, you have to remember level 80 stones won't be so easy to get. Really expensive in guild shop (1200 contribution), I think level 80 dungeon give less than what we use to get for lower MP (I read 2 for normal and 6 for nightmare, not confirmed and don't know about vip chests, but still a possibility) and way more expensive to get in glory shop. So, let's say you have full level 70 legendary set not enchanted. Might take 1 month to get your first piece, all your 7 other pieces will be 0/36 enchant until you get each piece to level 80? And all that only because of gold? I don't really understand why people are worried about gold. People will have more physical attack and it will be easier and easier to earn gold.
                      Last edited by Eskendal; 02-12-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

we talk to much in theory knowing little or nothing at all about dungeons, you people trying to make a "best" strategy for 80 set, the only reason to not upgrade ur 70 set is if u have it by april, BUT if u have the set so late in game then u wont be able to do 80nm dont even mention doing it with 60 set...i still think/hope that the dungeon will be ultra hard in nm mode and only few teams will be able to clear it when it comes out.by then we will all be 5-15k br more, so...we will see...
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

we talk to much in theory knowing little or nothing at all about dungeons, you people trying to make a "best" strategy for 80 set, the only reason to not upgrade ur 70 set is if u have it by april, BUT if u have the set so late in game then u wont be able to do 80nm dont even mention doing it with 60 set...i still think/hope that the dungeon will be ultra hard in nm mode and only few teams will be able to clear it when it comes out.by then we will all be 5-15k br more, so...we will see...
                          It's irrelevant since normal mode will provide legendary stones as well. Less but still provide them. And they should be also available from mistery shop and guild shop. So even though "few" teams might be able to clear NM mode, everyone has a chance of completing the 80 set even w/o 70 set fully enchanted.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

U must remember that, we get this mpd many months later then china players so we have a lot more time betwen 70 dungs and 80 to gain br. Also lych nm Was able to run with 80-85k br team when show up so 80 prolly will be for 120-125k br teams...this is not that high as u request but overall - not that low if we look from china updating speed side

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

just to be clear, i dont want people to not be able to clear it, i just want some challenge like what i got with lych nm at the start (best pve gaming experience till now). and as of people completing set in normal mode...meh...1/3 of the time...but yes its doable, i stand corrected...

Comment

just to be clear, i dont want people to not be able to clear it, i just want some challenge like what i got with lych nm at the start (best pve gaming experience till now). and as of people completing set in normal mode...meh...1/3 of the time...but yes its doable, i stand corrected...
                                I'm nowhere close to clearing 80 NM mpd (will gather 70 full leg set in 2-3 weeks), but I totally agree with Dante. We're getting 80 mpds so late, that many players probably already have higher BR than needed to clear 80 NM (if it's 120-125k). This way, those players will just get bored after a few weeks. It would be nice, if clearing that dungeon was challenging even for top guys. But not only isn't that game well ballanced*, but also updates are being realeased with huge delays (there are some publishers who are a lot closer to 80 mpd).

Where are the old times, when people begged some strongest guys on the server to unlock DT NM key run? :P

*with cash you can get op too fast. There is a guy who started 12-16 weeks ago on my server and he's already 130k BR.
                                Last edited by Caballero1321; 02-13-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X