No announcement yet.

Transformed Gaia (Hercules) Doesn't Do PATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this post, finally something useful for people to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      or maybe the game is for ewd build with ga astral, I hope you all become crit
      you are gonna change soon too

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        you are gonna change soon too
        the reason why I am being so stubborn about the wd build is the ga astral. If it proves useless I will :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          or maybe the game is for ewd build with ga astral, I hope you all become crit
          Ewd + ga is only for pvp pve is much more important and thats why crit will be way in future..
          But guys...end this offtop, this is theard aBout sylph not wut is better ewd or crit

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Everyone will eventually change to crit. It's just a matter of time. Even those who once said crit sucks, WD rocks! Ana is one good example.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              Everyone will eventually change to crit. It's just a matter of time. Even those who once said crit sucks, WD rocks! Ana is one good example.
              Crit sux against ewd + ga...but when someone stop care aBout pvp,like me - crit become awsome and give damn good profit evrywherei dont even must talk aBout wb where i finish in top 3 overall,mostly top 2 ...when before switch was rly hard to get to top 10but in spire my team is now close to get stage 18 when not that long time ago stage 16 was impossible to beat tok takes less time,lych is faster ... and when new pve areas will comes with new stuffs to collect, crit will give next profits

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Crit sux against ewd + ga...but when someone stop care aBout pvp,like me - crit become awsome and give damn good profit evrywherei dont even must talk aBout wb where i finish in top 3 overall,mostly top 2 ...when before switch was rly hard to get to top 10but in spire my team is now close to get stage 18 when not that long time ago stage 16 was impossible to beat tok takes less time,lych is faster ... and when new pve areas will comes with new stuffs to collect, crit will give next profits
                Thing is though hardly anyone uses GA. Well at least when i checked ranks there were very few ppl that use GA. There are just so many other better astrals to use than GA aswell. High level deflection is a much better choice to pick.

Comment

well all u need for wb is a high lvl determination. 1k crit or 6k.. i feel 0 difference

and if all go crit and you go GA + EWD u have the advantage (assuming it really reduces crit by 50% at lvl 10)
                  Last edited by Setsuna88; 02-12-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    well all u need for wb is a high lvl determination. 1k crit or 6k.. i feel 0 difference

and if all go crit and you go GA + EWD u have the advantage (assuming it really reduces crit by 50% at lvl 10)
                    Depends wut is your goalbe god in crit pvp goal with ga or grown faster coz of crit profits in pve
                    And sorry but this is ** - is a big diff on wb betwen 1k and 6k crit wbwhen 1 crit thunderer or non crit makes for me 20k gold And daru diff

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Is that only the skills of Hercules and Cerberus??? I find Cerberus more powerful... Maybe there are some other skills of Hercules?

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                        I can't find the thread, but I read some rumor that Hercules, the transformed version of Gaia, supposedly is the only pet that does both PATK and MATK damage. Seemed a little out there, but I was too curious not to go check it out for myself on the Chinese Wartune. From what I can tell though, it's still all purely MATK skills. Here are translations of the 4 Hercules skills:

Thunder Cleave: Causes 230%+1580 magical electric damage to a single front-row enemy, and reduces the casting speed of target by 30%, lasts 3 rounds.

Chain Shock: Causes 187%+1675 magical electric damage to a single random enemy, and reduces the magic defense of all enemies by 30%, lasts 3 rounds.

Thunder Shower: Consumes 500 Awakening Points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases physical and magical defense by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.

Electric Soul (Passive): When an attack crits, there is a chance to gain 150 Awakening points.

I posted the original pictures with translations for Hercules, as well as Cerberus (transformed Amazon Queen) here: Hercules and Cerberus Skills
                        don't get so surprise R2 can alter those things better not to talk about it unless it comes
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          don't get so surprise R2 can alter those things better not to talk about it unless it comes
                          I also hope they post all the other skills... Someone said here that Cerberus go to defensive mode, but seeing the Thunder shower of Hercules (increase defensive powers), and comparing it to Styx song of Cerberus (increase offensive powers), so that means Cerberus is also good too? The added effect skills of Cerberus are also good (the bleed which stacks, as well as reduce pdef)...

It makes me wonder.... Maybe the rankings you see in the Chinese Wartune are put there, for the afk mode?? You know (like in ToK), like they put their sylphs (mostly Hercules) their purposely before they go offline, so that is what is registered then the 3:00 and 5:00 server time comes, possibly because it gives higher br Maybe in reality, when they play the game, they use different sylphs to suit the needs of different aspects of game in Wartune.

Comment

That is all the new skills. You still have access to all of the base skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              I also hope they post all the other skills... Someone said here that Cerberus go to defensive mode, but seeing the Thunder shower of Hercules (increase defensive powers), and comparing it to Styx song of Cerberus (increase offensive powers), so that means Cerberus is also good too? The added effect skills of Cerberus are also good (the bleed which stacks, as well as reduce pdef)...

It makes me wonder.... Maybe the rankings you see in the Chinese Wartune are put there, for the afk mode?? You know (like in ToK), like they put their sylphs (mostly Hercules) their purposely before they go offline, so that is what is registered then the 3:00 and 5:00 server time comes, possibly because it gives higher br Maybe in reality, when they play the game, they use different sylphs to suit the needs of different aspects of game in Wartune.
                              Why would they put hercules instead of the dark(it gives the most BR)?? besides, every top player there uses hercules both in PvP and PvE, check out the videos in sq wan website, it's almost as if they have just one sylph lol
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 02-12-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                Why would they put hercules instead of the dark(it gives the most BR)?? besides, every top player there uses hercules both in PvP and PvE, check out the videos in sq wan website, it's almost as if they have just one sylph lol
                                Maybe cause they use hercules more than dark? In fact in chinese server, top player is like almost double br of 2nd player. He has no need for manipulating his br with that large a gap. (that was 2 months ago when I checked. I'm sure the gap won't change much) 2nd and 3rd player also large gap in br but not as ridiculous as 1st and 2nd. Probably only the 4th and 5th player will be fighting for the top 4 spots. But top 3 players don't need worry about equipping a sylph or stat astrals to increase br since they win the top 3 spots even with their daily use setup. Hercules is more painful in everything even pvp when you're up against ppl with like 60k mdef and 300+k hp. You'll need the 470% dmg to shave off that much hp. If you're thinking about ceberus, he has 70+k pdef....and him being a knight....well...hercules is still better against him. Provided you can survive his hits since he had 120+k patk...
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X