Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the longest solo dungeon in Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the longest solo dungeon in Wartune?

Simple question, really. Does anyone know which dungeon has the most mobs of all the solo dungeons?
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    Simple question, really. Does anyone know which dungeon has the most mobs of all the solo dungeons?
    hard to say from what i know now is i think lvl 70 nm (lychs) take longest. It can have up to 3 extra mini bosses.

Comment

Sorry, should've made it clear in the message. I meant solo dungeon (to blitz for drops.)
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Sorry, should've made it clear in the message. I meant solo dungeon (to blitz for drops.)
        i think it take same long to blitz. for me always 8 x blitz solo dungeon take 40 or 50min dont remember. But it take same long also when i blitz the other 70 solo dungeon. And blitz catacombs also 50min.

Comment

Someone wants the most Heart-Shaped box drops.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Precisely. Thus asking if anyone knows which dungeon has the most mobs.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Precisely. Thus asking if anyone knows which dungeon has the most mobs.
              Throne of Yaros has plenty of mobs and it's level 68. You should stick with that.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Eh? Solo dungeons? Oh, you mean the ones we do with our templars?? Thought they were extinct after blitz

Comment

Working...
                X