Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mount whips event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount whips event

i think r2 will not give choco on whip event either. They dont want players to get free wings (esp new players). That's probly why they do sc event that only give whip. So in a few days, the whip event will give similar prize, just SC, daru and gold.

just my thoughts

maybe, but do you think that new players will have so many sc or whips after exchange to get the wings?
    without the return rate its exactly 1k whips for wings

Comment

that excluding the whips you should get back and the choco colected until then

Comment

Even if,next sc event will be like last month, exchange to whips/fate stones... And later whip event with exchange to mahra, so i will just save whips for good exchange,thats it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

new players like me will definitely have enough sc/whip to reach 220 choco, if the events were like the january ones (see below)

Remember, we didnt take part on Jan whip and sc events, so alot saved up for feb.

This could be true, but no one knows. All i know is, if sc events will be like this, then ill use sc for whips next time. I'll keep all my sc for now. No kyanite and no choco is such a bad trade.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Description: Training you Mount with 5 Mount Training Whips to receive the following rewards:
          • Mount Training Whip x1
          • Soul Crystal x5
          • Firecracker x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
          Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Description: Engrave your Soul 25 times and be rewarded with the following items:
          • 20,000 Gold
          • 2,000 Kyanite
          • New Year's Card x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
          Last edited by mageheal50; 02-12-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

do the math,if they has put choco at SC event,wings is 5500 SC,and many ppl has over 10k,that means we get wings at event start,then later at MTW we can get all clothing or big loads of mahras.
            i dont think R2 are so kind to give us all

Comment

You overestimate the importance of wings.

They are significant and scale well, but I wouldn't say it is something we shouldn't hope for. A lot of people couldn't believe that wings were being given out during the september hall of fame (me included), but a lot of (free) players got them back then. New players are buying wings with the bound balens rewards they get from finishing solo dungeon areas and overall it's not that hard to get wings. Leveling them beyond level 3-4 is harder, which could be the reason why this event is here (to offer you free ways of getting more wings).

I would note, however, that a great number of players would favor other event rewards if we got chocolates through whips, meaning that this new free player option might create an even larger gap in sylph power.

Comment

Originally posted by R275415246 View Post
                They dont want players to get free wings (esp new players).
                Yeah, I think they don't want you to get free wings.
                Agreed.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

The Wings look GOOD, but if you have wings already its not worth it. better to get 280 Mahara.
                  But if you dont have wings this is a great chance to get them, although i still think that Mahara is better.

Comment

Originally posted by R215619879 View Post
                    The Wings look GOOD, but if you have wings already its not worth it. better to get 280 Mahara.
                    But if you dont have wings this is a great chance to get them, although i still think that Mahara is better.
                    lots of chances to get mahra in future. most ppl want the wings for the looks but R2 listens more to the complains from cashers so i'm doubtful if we'll ever get anymore event pieces from whip n sc events. someone posted that proficient city which R2 gets the data from already stated that no more event pieces will be given out this way..might be pointless for u guys to keep saving till your whole inventory only has sc and whips and still waiting for sc n whip event with event pieces =P guess whoever likes to take the risk can go ahead and keep waiting XD
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      lots of chances to get mahra in future. most ppl want the wings for the looks but R2 listens more to the complains from cashers so i'm doubtful if we'll ever get anymore event pieces from whip n sc events. someone posted that proficient city which R2 gets the data from already stated that no more event pieces will be given out this way..might be pointless for u guys to keep saving till your whole inventory only has sc and whips and still waiting for sc n whip event with event pieces =P guess whoever likes to take the risk can go ahead and keep waiting XD
                      +1 Athena.
                      Still waiting to see, if this event and next event won't be with pieces, no use in still having " fate/hope " that will be, and then won't stay to bother with stacking 999 whips/souls all the time, just use them once I get xD
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

well i just checked on oceanic and they got a unli choco event, by resetting the mysttery shop

you are totally right, they dont like free players getting 220 chocos

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          +1 Athena.
                          Still waiting to see, if this event and next event won't be with pieces, no use in still having " fate/hope " that will be, and then won't stay to bother with stacking 999 whips/souls all the time, just use them once I get xD
                          Actually its still worth stacking for sc/whip event even if they don't give out event pieces. You still get extra stuff which is good. Or should I say better than nothing...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Actually its still worth stacking for sc/whip event even if they don't give out event pieces. You still get extra stuff which is good. Or should I say better than nothing...
                            Yea true, guess they did those unlimited events for a limited time only, don't think they were planning to keep doing unlimited events and for all to keep getting stuff for free.
                            Still gonna keep and see how the rewards will be (well, gold will be included for sure, maybe daru and/or kyanite, but not so sure, wanna see the next month's soul and whip event to be more sure. )
                            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                            X