Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle

just found out that that on my server that the top guild are giving member for gb only just so the can beat os.... where is the logi that u are allowed to change guild and the can be in guild battle the same day and then change back after the there old guild when they have won that gb + there are that ***** bug where the attacker's dont take dammagewhen taking a tower thats just b u ll sh it
    Last edited by TjiTzUr; 02-13-2014, 05:14 AM. Reason: lanugage

cant decipher yet, u saying if someone win in 20mins, and joined another guild that would win @30mins, and keep doing it for 2 more wins, can get prize for 4 GB wins?

Comment

no im saying the best guild is giving a 4-5guild. player's so they can win agenst us because we are close to win over them on fridays...

Comment

haha, i guess that works too.

Comment

Have you ever thought about switching guilds instead of complaining that you can't beat another on the forums? Or.. Maybe your guild can recruit players and actually win like they did to keep you from winning. This is all part of the game. Would you like r2 to ban anyone for switching guilds or would you have them lock everyone into the guild they started in?

Comment

Originally posted by R227015782 View Post
            Have you ever thought about switching guilds instead of complaining that you can't beat another on the forums? Or.. Maybe your guild can recruit players and actually win like they did to keep you from winning. This is all part of the game. Would you like r2 to ban anyone for switching guilds or would you have them lock everyone into the guild they started in?
            hey re tard try read i sayed that we are nr 2 guild close to nr 2 guild on the server and the nr 1 guild gave nr 4-5 guild player just for that gb. have nothing agenst losing but not when the do that and a way to keep that for happing was that there need to be a timer or a player to join gb if the join so they cant just join to help a lower guild to win and the hop back. that have nothing agenst complaining.

Comment

in many games they have a function that till 12 hours before gb u cant join any guild would nto be bad if wartune had it to

Comment

i more in for a week then 12 hours for gives them enof time to change guilds when there are 2 days betreen ea battle

Comment

you cant get into more then 1 GB, it was already tested.

Comment

hmm try to under stand that the change over before gb because the best guild's fight are so low that they dont need 50 ppl to win it and then the just use some of there best player to jump over to the 4-5 best guild to help them just so then can get a easyer fight on the fridays...

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      cant decipher yet, u saying if someone win in 20mins, and joined another guild that would win @30mins, and keep doing it for 2 more wins, can get prize for 4 GB wins?
                      I think he says he is going to jump guild battles.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        I think he says he is going to jump guild battles.
                        yea some of the best player jump gb fights because they dont want to do bg for 40mins on fridays any more thats why i want a week timer for gb so u cant just jump guild for easy fights on fridays

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          yea some of the best player jump gb fights because they dont want to do bg for 40mins on fridays any more thats why i want a week timer for gb so u cant just jump guild for easy fights on fridays
                          Maybe suggest 1 month cd, like they can only change guild once a month.
                          And pay balens 10k to cool down.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                          X