Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

need a advice :D

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a advice :D

i was jus thinking i have a mage lvl 29 i have 1.3k physical defense and 1.3k magical defense a lvl 24 mob dmges me with 50-60 dmg lets say if i had 2 angels that would heal me in the back and me to tank is there any posibility to be one of the best tipe of formation ?? ps i dmg arund 1-1.2k a mob so i think its kind of enaugh and my crit goes up to 2k dmg

ow and one more question when does the secound slot for troops unloc so i can use lets 2 paladins and 2 angels or something like that

Originally posted by bogdanbogo View Post
    i was jus thinking i have a mage lvl 29 i have 1.3k physical defense and 1.3k magical defense a lvl 24 mob dmges me with 50-60 dmg lets say if i had 2 angels that would heal me in the back and me to tank is there any posibility to be one of the best tipe of formation ?? ps i dmg arund 1-1.2k a mob so i think its kind of enaugh and my crit goes up to 2k dmg

ow and one more question when does the secound slot for troops unloc so i can use lets 2 paladins and 2 angels or something like that
    Angels will mostly heal themselves and not you personally, also they do not fully restore hp just slightly, depends on lvl i guess, was in arena battling a lv.40 archer with lv.37 angels, they heal for about 1.4-1.8k i mean Holy Hell?! they just wont die unless you 2-shot them, they are mainly dmg absortion (best placed in the back against archers as i am mage) and i can't answer about the 2nd slot as i have no info on that
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
    X