US West Server 6 Merger Celebration Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US West Server 6 Merger Celebration Thread

At long last, it's here! We never though we would get a merge, being on our old servers, but finally R2 came through!

First a big thank you to R2 for making this happen.

Second, a big hello to the people of Termini Cliff (S10), Delphinian Swamp (S12), Boneyard (S17), Dawnton Forest (S56), Easkerton Camp (S59), Darton Fortress (S74) and Tarlington Field (S77). Love to have you with us!
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Gratz, still waiting for a merge on S47.

Comment

I'm from S10, you goof :P. Pretty sure that I've been here a while now. Heck, pretty sure we've been in the same guild. Unless I'm living in a parallel universe or something...anyway...thanks for the welcome? No, but seriously, it is pretty exciting. It'll be nice to have a new group of players to enjoy the game with. And I say that with just the slightest hint of sarcasm, because the merge is just one step in the right direction...the next step would be fixing the multitude of issues that plague the game in general. I diverge, though...welcome to all our new playmates, I look forward to meeting everyone in-game.

Comment

If I am not mistaken S6-S17 are already merged. 56-77 are the new additions.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

before merge, you hope for it. not sure you'll like it or not after being merged. I hate the merge. we used to live in peace. but right after the merge, one guy from another server joined us to get info then left. we still won the gb. but they whined about our guildies using stun. then they merged with another strong guild with full of Aholes. then they beat us under 15min because we are against 2 guilds at the same time. They plunder in mine, attack mine in wild. plunder cities right after wb. they not only did to us but to other guilds too. we all know if these guys are not there, we all can treat each other with respect. We can have fun in gb. we don't have to hate each other when we fight.
          as a result, our merging experience is very bad.
          Last edited by coldsw; 02-14-2014, 06:20 AM.
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Great more people
            The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Working...
            X