Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My Little suggestion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little suggestion

Gem

- Different class need different gem. While what we get in game is random. I wish that R2 can let us recylcle our uneed gem to the one we need in blacksmith.

VIP Quest

-only 1 vip quest available daily which giving only 5 vip coin. Could you make more vip quest depending to the vip lvl?
    -the more we paid the more we get right? so we deserved to have more vip quest following our vip lvl

VIP wheel

-why the attemp for rolling only have 8 time? That make us neary impossible to get good stuff
    -i wish to have 16 attemp. i dont mind using up 100+ coin per wheel atemp but i want to see something really worth.
    -If R2 cant give 16 attemp to us, better you change the vip coin to soul crystal for vip player. Its more useful for us.

Arena/battleground

-some people just dont have time to attend those event. because of the time. I am here wish that making these important event as 24 hour per day but limiting the player attemp to attending it. Like this it fair to all player.

Thank you for reading

yeah i think so.

Comment

Forum->Wartune->Suggestions & Feedback...
      but +1 to the recycle gems idea...

Comment

Originally posted by barbarus2012a View Post
        Gem

- Different class need different gem. While what we get in game is random. I wish that R2 can let us recylcle our uneed gem to the one we need in blacksmith.

VIP Quest

-only 1 vip quest available daily which giving only 5 vip coin. Could you make more vip quest depending to the vip lvl?
        -the more we paid the more we get right? so we deserved to have more vip quest following our vip lvl

VIP wheel

-why the attemp for rolling only have 8 time? That make us neary impossible to get good stuff
        -i wish to have 16 attemp. i dont mind using up 100+ coin per wheel atemp but i want to see something really worth.
        -If R2 cant give 16 attemp to us, better you change the vip coin to soul crystal for vip player. Its more useful for us.

Arena/battleground

-some people just dont have time to attend those event. because of the time. I am here wish that making these important event as 24 hour per day but limiting the player attemp to attending it. Like this it fair to all player.

Thank you for reading
        +1 for Soul Crystal In Exchange for Coins, I'd say 10-20 Soul Crystals Should Suffice ._.
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

There is a gem recycling system that is implemented, recently, in the mayalsian wartunes. Wait until the game catches up and we will have it.

Comment

Working...
          X