Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can play this game is because there are cash-players.
    In this game there is a team that works and must be paid and also have many expenses if they were only free-players the game would close immediately.
    So have fun for what you can do trying to win against those who are like us and not against those who spend so much and let's stop criticizing those who spend more and be jealous

Comment

Market = second shop ?

I can tell you one thing, if that is the way and no players trading feature comes in, this game will fail as players move to games which DO have players trade...

Comment

i thought that the shop would be bigger and that people can post stuff for sell. instead the market has only 4 items every 4 hours and can be bought with only balens. for me the market is an epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ladimi1 View Post
          i thought that the shop would be bigger and that people can post stuff for sell. instead the market has only 4 items every 4 hours and can be bought with only balens. for me the market is an epic fail.
          no market isnt epic fail
          r2games is

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
            no market isnt epic fail
            r2games is
            if the market isnt an epic fail then whats the point of it when there is already a shop where u can but stuff with balens.

Comment

you just dont get my sarcasm...

Comment

you just dont get my sarcasm...
                srry but its kinda hard to catch any sarcasm when ur writing

Comment

I might be a casher, but i'm not an idiot and willing to blow that kind of money. Sorry but no... not buying @#*$ from that shop.

Also makes you wonder if R2 is like a kid with pricing. Their pricing makes no sense from a economics point of view, all they are trying to do is cash in on that ONE player who is a millionaire.

R2 hopefully better realize that they can make more profit buy lowering their costs so instead of having that 1 player spend 15000 balens, you have 100 players spend 500 balens.

Right now it just looks like R2 takes us for suckers. /gg

Comment

Originally posted by ladimi1 View Post
                    srry but its kinda hard to catch any sarcasm when ur writing
                    no problem not everyone are smart engouh

Comment

no problem not everyone are smart engouh
                      there is no need to be a peace of ****. just because you cant write correctly i dont start pissing you out.

Comment

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
                        If we can play this game is because there are cash-players.
                        In this game there is a team that works and must be paid and also have many expenses if they were only free-players the game would close immediately.
                        So have fun for what you can do trying to win against those who are like us and not against those who spend so much and let's stop criticizing those who spend more and be jealous
                        wise man words. This man speaks the truth. So from now on, everyone listen to him. No matter what they add to cash shop, or even if they add same items to the market, just priced at 5x higher price than normal cash shop, we should be happy and grateful to people who spend balens because without them the game would close. And we wouldnt be able to buy stuff for more money than it usually costs, which would be a huge loss for everyone who really loves this game.

seriously, there should be some sort of iq check before people are allowed to post.

Comment

I'm sorry but I dont see how it can be so expensive to run a website/game off godaddy....Unless of course you want to make ELEVEN servers in three weeks.... I'm kinda disappointed with this update, and the mentality people have nowadays. This is not an AAA mmorpg... THis is a web based game the costs cant be that astronomical to a point where someone has to pay 800 dollars for a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by HauraXX View Post
                            (PS: You know you've got a problem when cashers are complaining about prices >_>)
                            ^ He's Right...Not Liking The Prices GM's...Do Something...
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                            X