This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Shop

Yet, another balen shop that is extremely OVERPRICED.

Example:
    Mystery Shop - 500k Hp pot - 640 balens
    Original Shop - 500k Hp pot - 195 balens.

In short, A HUGE FAIL.
    ~MIA

dont forget the 48000 bal lvl 50 items...

Comment

wow r2 getting that desperate for money O.o

Comment

This more crazy

20000 ballen for 1 pcs of lvl 40 set (full set = 80000 ballen/ USD 800 )
        45000 ballen for 1 pcs of lvl 50 set (full set = 180000 ballen/ USD1800 )

Hello GM, sry as we are not millionaire here.

Make it to 2000 and 4500 per pcs sound fair ok?

Comment

lol n the threat even said "All at very low prices!"

Comment

If you played CS then you shouldn't be surprised of the prices in here.

IGN: prNu
            BR: 4.4M+
            Class: 80 Corsair
            Server: 48

Comment

Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
              If you played CS then you shouldn't be surprised of the prices in here.
              nah, that too much, even for me as casher.

i rather grinding for it, 15 pcs of lvl 3 crytalnoid per day is fine for me,
              I only need 30+ days to grind.

for that huge amount i rather, play in other games.

Comment

So people who have not Balens they can just watch. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by roosa. View Post
                  i am sry to say, the purpose R2 exist is to earn money, Just like when you go to supermarket, u can only watch if your wallet without money right?

Just like me as casher, they overprice those item in the shop, what i can do? I can also only watch, then go away, because I cant afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by roosa. View Post
                    So let's make the game Pay 2 Play then. $4.99 a month who IN?

But not IN-GAME no more ripped off balens like crazy prices. Let the players do the market
                    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                    'but the company is ruined it.
                    Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                      So let's make the game Pay 2 Play then. $4.99 a month who IN?

But not IN-GAME no more ripped off balens like crazy prices. Let the players do the market
                      It's sound fair with price.
                      But some weird casher like me always like try out free first before i decide to spent my money. They probally will lost those casher player.

And also some casher out there, have weird habbit. They like to feel they are strong in-game and the power of money. When there are no weak or non casher around, they will felt meaningless to spent.

well.
                      do you agree this quote below?
                      Its not a wise decision to earn money from 1 or 2 idiot millionaire player
                      But is to earn money from hundred or thousand of casher player

Do not forget R2, you still have opportunity to earn more when lvl 60, lvl 70 lvl 80 set is released.
                      Think again, before you overprice the player,

Comment

Well, you make a sound point there mate. Equipment and such might be nerfed a little bit (Price wise) once newer sets are released, more gems available, level cap increased so on and so forth... But retaining those players before that happens... Well... We shall see how this all pans out as far as that is concerned.

As far as i can see though, seems like a bit of a money guzzler. All good if you have it or want to spend it. Its not exactly enticing to go out and get myself in grands worth of debt to be.. "NUMBER 1".. Fudge that! I have a life, thanks!

(PS: You know you've got a problem when cahsers are complaining about prices >_>)
                        Last edited by HauraXX; 09-12-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                          Yet, another balen shop that is extremely OVERPRICED.

Example:
                          Mystery Shop - 500k Hp pot - 640 balens
                          Original Shop - 500k Hp pot - 195 balens.

In short, A HUGE FAIL.

they fresh randomly, and like you referred, we wont buy never ever,
                          Enjoy the Game

Comment

Originally posted by barbarus2012a View Post
                            It's sound fair with price.
                            But some weird casher like me always like try out free first before i decide to spent my money. They probally will lost those casher player.

And also some casher out there, have weird habbit. They like to feel they are strong in-game and the power of money. When there are no weak or non casher around, they will felt meaningless to spent.
                            Exactly!

The only reason they allow people to play for free is to feed them to casher players, to entertain and make them think the money they (cashers) spent is worth it.
                            And the only reason free players are allowed to grow stronger is to make casher players spend more and more money.

Both are very essential aspects of any F2P games.
                            Developer or publisher should take a good care the balance of those two important aspects carefully.

If you ruin it, you are ruining yourself.

Comment

It really does look like pricing is totally random. Looks like it uses 'item rarity x item lvl x something extra on top of it' formula, thats why prices end up being so... erm crazy.

Lol wish there were some lvls 80 to tell us how much does a lvl 80 armor cost in that shop, would probably be close to 100.000 balens :=))))

Comment

Working...
                              X