Casher VS Non-Casher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casher VS Non-Casher

This isn't exactly a comparison about the two... more just to make some things clear...

Before I get started on this... some background of my perspective. I'm a non-casher, been playing for about a year (though had about a 6 month period I did not play). Only "cash" I've "obtained" was a few balens from the surveys. Never used up any money on the game, simply can't afford it due to other stuff. Anyway... I'm sure you want me to get to the point... so here it is.

I've seen a lot of people saying "Why not for non-VIP?" (About the VIP trial cards lately). Other examples are endless... so just understand one thing guys... You got a trial before... there's a difference between a trial and "free" VIP. Learn it.

Another thing... there WILL be items that non-VIP/non-chasers will NOT be able to get. That's normal... so just deal with it, it's how the game works.

I'm not a big talker, so that's it really... one more thing...

The game has balance, there's no reason to complain about VIPs and such. If it takes longer for you to get to the same level a VIP is at, the balance is there, does not mean you've got no chance. Consider it "buying" time for them.

Last thing... people do what they want with their money. R2/7Road does the same with their game... don't like it... no one's forcing you here.

...end of rant because of idiotic posts I've seen on forums.

I agree with you people just want free stuff

Comment

Who cares? R2 certainly don't, except their cashers..... EYE WANZ FLEE MARKIT!!!

Comment

there is a balance, im totally a non casher on my server and still in top knights of my server
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
          there is a balance, im totally a non casher on my server and still in top knights of my server
          You should come to other servers then since it seems like there's no heavy cashers in your servers. The only balance there is goes to whoever spends the most balens. The rest just becomes the grains of sand on the floor for them to step on. That has always been the hard and fast rule in this game since the start.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
            non-casher after using other players who spend lot of balen and quit after that?

there no way become top without balen. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
            X