Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onimad-LinKeTong-R4GE get your Set on !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    What server u play on miniclip? Just Curious?
    Server 1

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      well..he did strip today...but he stripped too early...although I'm not complaining about that =P if he still wants the server ranking then he needs to time the stripping better I guess or at least let someone have access who knows the timing...
      I think thats his way of doing it, maybe he couldn't/can't stay till that hour to strip, so he chooses to let the others strip for nm which is good if you ask me. Not all can strip at that time, especially when you don't know what country/what work/real life they have :P
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Well you lot of moaners on east us servers top 4 never NEVER strips and we dont give a **** we just go hard tok and done we dont go moaning like babies to forum asking them to gear off, if they do perfect for everybody its good for them and for us if they dont, they dont have to so its still good stop moaning and grow ur br and if they undress or not its their own bussiness, just say ty if they do strip if not just shut up
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
          Well you lot of moaners on east us servers top 4 never NEVER strips and we dont give a **** we just go hard tok and done we dont go moaning like babies to forum asking them to gear off, if they do perfect for everybody its good for them and for us if they dont, they dont have to so its still good stop moaning and grow ur br and if they undress or not its their own bussiness, just say ty if they do strip if not just shut up
          Are you for real? on east us servers top 4 ALWAYS strip its rather rare if some of them dont.
          Redemption

Comment

lol....tok strip tease drama again xD
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X