Some New Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some New Thoughts

I was thinking and wanted to know if your could work on something to improve the mail system. Can you please change the border or the color of a mail sent by another person? and can you mail all mail Stay to the top?

Reason why is because the mail is the same color as all of the other items you get in your mail box and for some reason it drops down on the list of things you have. Keeping the mail "To The Top" will help
    players see that they have a some mail from another player..

Thank you

and unread mail always stays on top (for 30 days though)
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

No i am sorry it does not. May times i get mail and never see it when i open my mailbox to see what is blinking. i only see them after i delete some of the other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        and unread mail always stays on top (for 30 days though)
        only 10 days.

Comment

unread mail and read mail will be sorted with unread mail on top. then unread mail sorts with the latest received on top, same as for the read mail.

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
          only 10 days.
          you are correct. thought it was 30 days >.>
          Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-15-2014, 03:05 PM.
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

but i would still like to see a color change to mail sent from other players. The same color for everything can confuse you some. Please look into it

thanks

Comment

Actually, on the kong servers, it really is 30 days for unread mail (i just checked my stored wb mails to be sure) and 3 days for read mail.

Indeed unread mail is always on top sorted from newest to oldest.

Comment

Working...
              X