Worth it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth it!

Lol,A lot of players got tittle spelunker in 9 days of playing new server,they have dmg like my hp(I am knight)and my word means nothing in guild chat,they ignore me...worth it still play wartune?Well I feel big discrimination here.R2 should change some rules and let us no casher to be closer to cashers.

Im am sorry who do you think is paying for you to play for Free!!!!

Comment

I play many games for free where nobody can pay for strenght!I am sorry google it.

Comment

Cashers deserve an advantage. What advantage would they get if they allowed non cashers get to there status? Don't be so silly. This is a pvp game and a game of competition. More importantly it's a free to play paid to win game Learn to deal and adjust with the imbalance way of the game is. It was like that when this game came out and will always be like that. If you don't like then there are other games out there like you have stated that you can play.

Comment

if you don't like losing to cashers then you have to cash yourself. If you can't cash like they do then you get what you can out of the game. If you can't do either of those things then find a free to play game that doesn't have cashing

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Cashers deserve an advantage. What advantage would they get if they allowed non cashers get to there status? Don't be so silly. This is a pvp game and a game of competition. More importantly it's a free to play paid to win game Learn to deal and adjust with the imbalance way of the game is. It was like that when this game came out and will always be like that. If you don't like then there are other games out there like you have stated that you can play.
            Game of competition?
            U probably mean competition who will spend more money and have stronger character.Many ppl do leave game because they are shut down fast by heavy cashers...and yes low or none casher should have chance to catch up with heavy cashers some of us play 10 times more hours and long before them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Cashers don't deserve an advantage. They deserve something over the non-cashers but an advantage should never be one of them. But you are right that this is a free to play, pay to win game which isn't the same as free to play, skilled to win games.

Arise7, if you don't like it, there is 0 chance of the game changing at all. In fact, it'll get worse the longer you play. If you don't like it, do what others have said in similar threads: cash or quit. Either way, the other players don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by potman1142 View Post
                Im am sorry who do you think is paying for you to play for Free!!!!
                I am sorry but who is making the prices increase and giving more crappy rewards?
                The big cashers ^^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                X