Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why Comfirm confirm confirm everything?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Comfirm confirm confirm everything?

I understand confirming a life changing event. I question having to confirm leaving a room, if did not mean it I'll just go back in. To sell an item I must click: 1. sell 2. the item 3. sell 4. confirm sell and don't forget (if purple) 5. "YES". Really? Really?

It's to insure players don't accidently perform actions...

I love this feature lol
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Yep, you really almost can't have too many confirms.

It's to prevent people from doing stupid things (by accident) and also to prevent people from claiming R2 owes them their stuff back cause they've been stupid. If you manage to go through all the confirms and still not noticed you've done something stupid till it's too late, you really can't blame anyone but yourself.
      I've saved myself from dumping an astral into another when swapping them out for wb tons of times thx to those confirms.

Comment

Its the same reason there are signs that warn you wet ground might be slippery or batteries tell you to not eat them. People are idiots and will do something moronic if not warned (and even then still do)

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
          Its the same reason there are signs that warn you wet ground might be slippery or batteries tell you to not eat them. People are idiots and will do something moronic if not warned (and even then still do)
          Love this because it is 100% true

Comment

Originally posted by R242024557 View Post
            I understand confirming a life changing event. I question having to confirm leaving a room, if did not mean it I'll just go back in. To sell an item I must click: 1. sell 2. the item 3. sell 4. confirm sell and don't forget (if purple) 5. "YES". Really? Really?
            If they didn't have the "confirm" feature, people like you will come to forums and complain once you mis-click something.

You're just a typical whiner (complains if they give you, and complain if they don't).
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              If they didn't have the "confirm" feature, people like you will come to forums and complain once you mis-click something.

You're just a typical whiner (complains if they give you, and complain if they don't).
              So, the best answer you have was a baseless personal attack? If you are US voter we know who got your vote in the last two elections. Typical ignore the facts, make a personal attack. You must be so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by R242024557 View Post
                So, the best answer you have was a baseless personal attack? If you are US voter we know who got your vote in the last two elections. Typical ignore the facts, make a personal attack. You must be so proud.
                That is the best answer to your opening post.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X