Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    why is it so hard for you to follow analogies? if you're banned w/o a reason then hopefully you will think it is unfair. but based on your philosophy of "life is not fair" - you'd best suck it up
    Name one major casher who's been banned.

Comment

• i play this game only for funn and is nice ,but i also notice how "cashers "or call them how you wand in bg farm low lvl br all time i sure some agree with me that is abusing if someone kill you 10 or 15 times when you want to cart only because they spend a loot of money in game , how game look if only 20-30 ppl play on each server supose that have on any server real cahser s))cheer

Comment

• Originally posted by sumadinacffs View Post
        i play this game only for funn and is nice ,but i also notice how "cashers "or call them how you wand in bg farm low lvl br all time i sure some agree with me that is abusing if someone kill you 10 or 15 times when you want to cart only because they spend a loot of money in game , how game look if only 20-30 ppl play on each server supose that have on any server real cahser s))cheer
        blame the achievement then. There is one stupid achievement that requires one to kill alot of ppl in BG to earn it. There's also the stupid looking Road warrior title that some ppl like for some reason and makes them bully others just for a dumb title.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs
          /rant.
          The Truth have been spoken.
          We do smoke, we drink and we are on drugs. And payin for somthing what you can get with some work is just simply, stupid. Its like buying ♥ service.
          Save ur money and get the ♥ out from home.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 03:03 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            Psshh... i don't know about you guys but I'm glad that i don't need cash to win.. Damn cashers...
            LMFAO

Now to address the topic itself........ wouldn't it be easier to just ignore these people? Im a very light "casher"(only pay for vip and some clothing packs, not even sure if that counts but whatever) and "Cashers" kick my *** all the time but i dont care because its a GAME. Everybody should just calm down and play the game.

Comment

• How a person spends or doesn't spend their cash is their prerogative, and should not be taken against them nor seen as derogatory in nature.

(and im being serious here, seriously)
              Last edited by DancingKimChick; 02-21-2014, 12:26 AM. Reason: grammar-brain fart moment
              People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
              사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
                like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Fallenkingzero View Post
                  LMFAO

Now to address the topic itself........ wouldn't it be easier to just ignore these people? Im a very light "casher"(only pay for vip and some clothing packs, not even sure if that counts but whatever) and "Cashers" kick my *** all the time but i dont care because its a GAME. Everybody should just calm down and play the game.
                  That will hardly happen cause everyone expects "fair" treatment even for something they are not paying a single cent for. Why they think they have such a right boggles us as well. Its like having some random person from the street demanding a company to ignore its shareholders and give them and the total stranger equal voting rights during shareholder meetings. Then when they don't get it, they insult the shareholders for spending $$$ to invest in the company as cheating or what not or even saying that investing money in that company which doesn't pay them dividends is a bad decision and they should've done something more productive with their $$$. The severe lack of logic some of those ppl have makes me laugh alot =P

Comment

• I don't care if people spend or not, just as long as my playing experience is enjoyable. Having things out of my reach just b/c I don't have cash to spend is kind of no fun. IE chaos, amnesia and rage runes etc... I think all these things should be allowed to all. I do appreciate the free things r2 has implemented .... I do cash a little bit, just not much. But to be crushed by people with expensive toys, its like going out to a drag race with my little pinto and having to race against the ferrari's. I don't have a solution however, so I will just take my little place in the world (which ain't much), and play my game i guess. But with no new content, it gets BORING! Same old things over and over and over again. I need something else to do. I hope the new content will bring LOTS of new things to do instead of just 2 new maps (puke). Otherwise, I may just quit due to lack of interest.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• We pay for the free loaders without us there would be no game

Comment

• Memorium,sillplain my favorite bg killers,lol!!I I am not a big fan of slow leveling but I will stay for a while in 63,if I keep up leveling up I will be just totally dead meat,xexe!and yes bg is a great opportunity to make friends,I like many bg"gods" especially these ones that leave you take some honor yourself!:P xmmm i doubt if that will tell you something memorium,but I am a mage called arwen!

Comment

• theres enough things in the game that I would pay for rather than wait for .... ie crypt keys, socket rods, wings, clothes ..... but really, why can't we have at least a chance of a different rune? we used to be able to have all the runes available, now i have to pay for strategy?
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            "they never saw our hard work just because of some cash and VIP", you said. You talked like the whiner's don't see it. You talked like they only saw your cash and VIP because they called you casher. So i was thinking, you need to be praised in chat before you start thinking that the one you killed actually saw your hard work.

Also, it seems like the "whiners" are being successful at making you mad. Cuz right now you are here complaining. Why do i have a different mentality compared to you? When i kill someone, and they whine, it gives me joy. Seeing someone rage because you kill them is so much fun. Well, it's probably my experience on pvp games. I've played dota for a long time, and the community there is so hostile that the one i see in wartune is nothing compared to it. Trashtalking is a common thing in PVP games, because you make someone feel bad when you win and they lose. They want to get back at you by saying things, calling you names, making you mad. If they are successful enough, then they will feel like they got their revenge.
                            hmm, making me mad? it rarely, very rarely happens , since i've known this trash talking a lot, but i'm not here complaining, i'm just sharing thoughts and that's how i felt..
                            i played dota too, and coz of that, i can easily control my anger and emotion, coz i'm experienced enough with things like this, thus i often just laugh.. but, since this is a game like this, i'm trying to be nice, not a jerk like u, u said when u kill some1, they whine, it gives u joy, but when u get killed, u whine, how selfish u can be.. when i'm weak, i get killed, i just marked that person, and kill him back when i'm strong enough, or simply dryad that person..
                            IF i were to play this game like the way i play dota, it will be no much different from u, but i don't wanna be that way here..
                            so i surely have different mentality compared to u.. i'm trying to be nice here, but u not.. i won't whine, but i took revenge, u just whine. it's completely different here. dunno bout how we do in dota though..

Comment

• just because u don't cash, just because u are WEAK, u can whine when u get killed an u think urself is right, coz u don't cash and weak, while BG is designed to kill each other, shard is just an additional things.
                              just because some1 use cash, and he's strong, he's wrong when he kills those weakling turds, while BG is designed to be that way, it's the fastest way to gain honor.
                              if things are that way :
                              so, poor ppl can ****, rob, doing anything they want to rich peoples, and they're right, coz they're poor
                              rich ppl may not do anything in response to that, if they do anything, they're wrong, coz they're rich. even more is rich ppl ****, or doing bad things, they should be punished to death?
                              What The ♥ u all so screwed just because u're a weakling u want to get protected, u don't want to be killed, what are u? some kind of ra near extinct rare animal? can't u make urself stronger, rather than just whine, don't want to be killed, getting mad? oh my god, these turds..
                              those strong ones, have their own problem too, they work hard to get stronger, building char, some of them slow lvling, while some of them use cash with the money they earn themself in real life, but that doesn't mean they can be mean, they can do anything they want either, but still, BG just designed to be that way, take it already u weaklings.. it's designed for ppl to kill each other.
                              those weaklings just want to shard, want to be peaceful in BG, while they don't even try to make their char stronger, they don't want to use money IRL coz u're proud to be a weak non casher? what is there to be proud when u're weak, just because u don't use cash? lots ppl strong and they don't use cash either.. and u just want things went the way u want? peaceful cart, and when u want honor, u kill those weaker than u weaklings.. how SELFISH U CAN U BE WEAKLINGS!
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 07:29 AM. Reason: Don't dodge the filter.
                              Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

• i see lots of hate here XD someone light up the hate candle?

Comment

Working...
                                X