Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China added Holy Seal and rune usage to sylphs in a previous patch. So obviously holy seal is still a thing if they are making updates to it for sylphs. Condor please start a rumor that they will nerf amnesia so that when players start to cry about it in a few months "Its not fair that amnesia makes it so my sylph becomes useless" you can drag up the rumor you started months earlier.

Comment

I have to man up and take some of the blame along with Oxy. I too was informed that some (not all) CN Wartune servers had nerfed Holy Seal. I was told this by a player of the Chinese version who played (has since quit) on a server w/ a 2-Round HS Max and 120s CD. He told me that his HS was nerfed when they went to 2.15 - which I think we're at the equivalent of now, or at least real close to it. Being I don't read Chinese myself, I was never able to create an account and 1st-person verify this. He did send me a Screen Capture of it, but I've since deleted it.

What I do know is that skills are in .config files on the servers themselves, not within the compiled SWF, so it is possible for each server, or provider of Wartune to have their own configs for Skills - which includes Holy Seal. However, the more I think about it, the more I feel I was likely duped.

Comment

Pretty sure if a player get stunned 999 times, a ring appears on the screen and the person playing dies after 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          Pretty sure if a player get stunned 999 times, a ring appears on the screen and the person playing dies after 3 days.
          damned....my stun count hasn't hit 100 yet and no one can stun me now =( I wanna meet sadako. She's so pretty. Anyway to delvl my HS???
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            aw my friend died twice as she gets stunned twice per arena, so 60 times a day, and a few times in bg say 10 times in bg, so 20 times total for bg, and that is about 80 times a day.

So my friend dies twice a month, in actual fact, she dies more than 30 times a day, coz she always die in arena.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
            X