X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds More!!!

Battlegrounds saved this patch.

Well, I liked it. I just hope there was something like 4+ battleground events a day.

Thoughts? Ideas? Concerns?
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Hmm...
    You'll get 160 medals and 180 honors by winning both rounds(correct me if I'm wrong), I think that's more than enough for now. Not sure what others would say.

Offtopic: Have your guild issue been resolved yet? I'd like to know about it since my guild leader has been inactive for six days(and counting).
    Server: Worg Lair
    IGN: Arciel
    Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by mochazelice View Post
      Hmm...
      You'll get 160 medals and 180 honors by winning both rounds(correct me if I'm wrong), I think that's more than enough for now. Not sure what others would say.

Offtopic: Have your guild issue been resolved yet? I'd like to know about it since my guild leader has been inactive for six days(and counting).
      how do you know you will win that much? so if you win only 1 BG round you get 80/90 honor..

And how much Honor do we need to rank up to the next rank huh?

well that may be a bit slow for some

Comment

its to laggy for me
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Lol was fun!
          IGN: WezzyBahamut
          Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
          Class: Warrior
          Guild: Genesis

Comment

limit your fun
            I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
            I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
            'but the company is ruined it.
            Goodbye!

Comment

the second go it let me kick some *** but the first one i couldent even compete in just ran around lagging being worthless
              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Participated In Both Matches...Gained 464 Honor....you guys sure you earned so little? ._.
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  Participated In Both Matches...Gained 464 Honor....you guys sure you earned so little? ._.
                  My bad, that was the end result that I got each time the round ended(80 medals/90 honors).

Earned 428 honors; looking at the stat which I forgot to do before posting above.

Comment

It's being resolved. =]
                    On the 7th day, the time may vary depending on your location, everyone in the guild will get a mail about a guild leader election.
                    Assistant guild masters are eligible for the position but there's a 3 day wait. If the guild leader signs in once during the 3 days, the switch is no more.

So yup, on the 10th day you shall have your guild back. We're on our 9th day. xD
                    Wartune:

My
                    My

Comment

My thoughts on it is...team matching is bit unbalanced. If you are teamed up with the top players/cash payers, chances of your team winning is very high. To balance it out a bit, I think team matching should be through BR, not randomized lv 40-80.
                      ~MIA

Comment

read here for more info

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....le-Field-Guide
                        Cambrooke

S103
                        Guild: Beast
                        Class Mage
                        Might Rank #2
                        VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
                          It's being resolved. =]Assistant guild masters are eligible for the position but there's a 3 day wait.
                          Ahhh, this kinda worries me since our guild doesn't have an assistant nor officer to begin with. Anyway tyvm for the clarification, it's good to hear that you got your guild back =)

Comment

I liked the BG too. But i wish they would change the time of it so that GMT's bg and PST's arena wouldn't be at the same time

Comment

Ahhh, this kinda worries me since our guild doesn't have an assistant nor officer to begin with. Anyway tyvm for the clarification, it's good to hear that you got your guild back =)
                              Then it goes to a lower rank. In any case, the system will find someone for you. And your guild just has to vote.
                              Wartune:

My
                              My

Comment

Working...
                              X