Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Classwars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classwars

is wasn,t class wars it was SYLPH wars r2 you need to stop the pets like holy seal as there is no skill invoved now it who has the strongest sylph wins ?

well get ur pet stronger and try harder next time

Comment

Nice troll post. Before it was who got stongest char. Now pepole ignoring the fact u need a strong sylph to for pvp and make this idiot threads

Comment

well..the strong char still works. Get strong enough to kill the enemy before they can awaken sylph. Problem solved.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i agree. but R2 or 7road will even add more stuff on sylph because they can suck more $ from players. I personally don't like sylph because it has too much to collect. more p2w style, which others have no problem with it.
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
            is wasn,t class wars it was SYLPH wars r2 you need to stop the pets like holy seal as there is no skill invoved now it who has the strongest sylph wins ?
            u r wrong who spent more balens win (balens spent in ur sylph and character now )
            Game : Wartune
            Name: Xias
            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
            Guild: Redemption
            Class: Knight
            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
              Stop whining. This has always been a P2W game. Sylphs or your character. Same principles.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Should evolve with the times get what is necessary to win

Comment

Originally posted by TWolf View Post
                  well get ur pet stronger and try harder next time
                  no mater how strong ur pet is, green gaia can one hit u, and thats is sylph wars coz its became who uses sylph first

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Stop whining. This has always been a P2W game. Sylphs or your character. Same principles.
                    i paid a lot to make my champ stronger, but sylphs can still one ht me , even when i stand with 130k br against 90k br i lose if he uses Gaia sylph first.

Comment

Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
                      no mater how strong ur pet is, green gaia can one hit u, and thats is sylph wars coz its became who uses sylph first
                      If a green gaia can one hit you, you have bigger issues then sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                        If a green gaia can one hit you, you have bigger issues then sylphs
                        green can do that but not on me, i paid to much to be dead from green but it gives a lot of dmg, but blue can do that easy, personaly my self i can kill mage 150k br in one hit with blue Gaia, and im only 130k

Comment

i paid a lot to make my champ stronger, but sylphs can still one ht me , even when i stand with 130k br against 90k br i lose if he uses Gaia sylph first.
                          You can use your gaia before him, use guardian rune, and maybe try apollo shield

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                            You can use your gaia before him, use guardian rune, and maybe try apollo shield
                            thats not the problem, no one shoud be alble to do one hit kills with sylph no mater how good u are, this is just stupid. what woud hapend if everyone starts killing with only one delphic? its same ******

Comment

green can do that but not on me, i paid to much to be dead from green but it gives a lot of dmg, but blue can do that easy, personaly my self i can kill mage 150k br in one hit with blue Gaia, and im only 130k
                              totol ** with 130k and blue gaia u wont even scratch 150k br mage stop talkin so **** just cause ur mad

Comment

Working...
                              X