Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fight mode.. random shoot sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    As a mage I hide behind troops, if you were to choose me as a target the troops would be pretty useless and my class doomed
    I kill so many archers who try to ap/df me to death, its hilarious. The smart ones use Bloodthirsty and Incendiary. Stupid ones use ap/df. It only works on my AI. Otherwise, they target me and I resto - back to killing them and life is over for the archer. I like when they try to heal and zap them with my blood rune and sylph their little butts.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Account made on Feb 12, 2014.

Lol, go read more before posting. Your ideas count for nothing; nobody cares.
      CondorHero Oct 2012 <<< your ideas count for less than nothing. Go troll a game you actually play, oh wait, you have no life or friends, I understand now, this is the only social interaction you get. I'm sorry, I'll let you get all the attention you need so you feel better, ok?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

atleast knights dont hit randomly, and they r stronger than any other class in case of 1 on 1
        and in bg too after lvl50+
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
        X