Stuck at 99%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 99%

I;m stuck at 99% only on kabam 17..again! I tried other servers,work just fine,so it's not my fault
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I'm on kabam as well, took me 40 mins of trying after various errors I finally got on. I wasn't able to get on to the forum either, nor use the ticketing system to check up on a ticket. Trying to get into another kabam server and all I'm getting is black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
      I'm on kabam as well, took me 40 mins of trying after various errors I finally got on. I wasn't able to get on to the forum either, nor use the ticketing system to check up on a ticket. Trying to get into another kabam server and all I'm getting is black screen.
      I also tried opening a ticket and the page wouldn't load.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

i have this same problem. i hope we get some compensation for this

Comment

heh...probably not,,,now im doing my plunders and i dont get gold or kyanite...weird,,I hate that i missed my 2nd bg and last for the day for me so i failed to max honor

Comment

ummm yeah...now i can't log in again

Comment

went to submit a ticket about this and here's what I get:Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket fail.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1682011

Comment

There's definitely something wrong going on with the login today. I've never had issues before and it took me half an hour to get in today :\ Thought it was my computer at first so was doing everything to fix it, but I can get into other Kabam games just fine. Think this is an R2 issue.

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                  There's definitely something wrong going on with the login today. I've never had issues before and it took me half an hour to get in today :\ Thought it was my computer at first so was doing everything to fix it, but I can get into other Kabam games just fine. Think this is an R2 issue.
                  yea I can get into pretty much everything except wartune atm. they need to get their act together

Comment

R2 is acting up right now....get to the loading screen and nothing. Either a black screen or I get a windows message saying to check to see if its a valid address

Comment

Took about 7+ refreshing to finally get through into the game....... Sometimes it would get stuck at 99%, then 49%...... Then loads up after refreshing some more..... It is NOT OUR FAULTY ISP OR DNS, IT IS R2s FAULTY DNS SERVER!!!

Comment

5-10 time a day i got stuck at 73% and 99% :/
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                        X