No announcement yet.

Bound Balen Seeds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are bound balen seeds. i doubt they would be an efficient way to get balens though 1 seed 12 hours, and 20 bound balens. like the other guy said, it's on the vip wheel and it'll cost you 36 tokens if it's possible at all

bound balens are an afterthought. they are rare becuse r2 doesn't want to give you stuff for free, but they throw you a few scraps to keep you playing. i'd bet they'd rather that you had to pay for every balen with cash
    Last edited by noob9841; 04-21-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daevian View Post
      I like to compare how easy it was to unlock inventory. Now? It'd take you years worth of bound balens to get any sort of good inventory space.
      The BB's help with item mall stuff, but at the cost of cooldowns and inventory space.
      I agree to this, they gave us less bound balens for the amount of vouchers, but they forgot to reduce the price on f.eks. skillreset, with the same amount. The price on skillreset is stil the same as it was before we got bound balens

Comment

I believe this won't happen because as somebody mentioned above that would make people plant instead of paying cash to get balens and that's the last thing R2 wants.
        Compromise solution would be to reduce price of unfairly high cost game stuff- like inventory space...

Comment

Working...
        X