This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Skill Power

what really is the guild skill power does to stats?
    some says power is strength. so if it is strength then it would be 1 strength = 4patk and 1pdef, that what is written in if u hover your mouse over the strength in your stats.

i upgraded my guild skill power to lvl 3 which gives me boost of 120 power. so i am assuming that 120 power is like 120 strength and then it will give me stats like 120* 4patk and 120 pdef. i should have 480 in my strength but my stregth shows only 285. so im just wondering what really does powerdo.

any idea guys?
    BlinkZnipe4
    Archer
    Lvl 40 and up
    DemiGods Guild (Top 1 Guild)
    Temple of Ibalize (S1)

Knights -- Max your Strength Endurance, Mage -- Max intelligence, Archer -- Strenth
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

you are given 40 power only for each upgrade, not 120.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        you are given 40 power only for each upgrade, not 120.
        i have lvl3 power boost so it means i have 120 all in all if u add 40 for lvl1 + 40 lvl2 and 40 lvl3 so all in all is 120. right?
        BlinkZnipe4
        Archer
        Lvl 40 and up
        DemiGods Guild (Top 1 Guild)
        Temple of Ibalize (S1)

Comment

Originally posted by znipe4 View Post
          i have lvl3 power boost so it means i have 120 all in all if u add 40 for lvl1 + 40 lvl2 and 40 lvl3 so all in all is 120. right?
          yes that right

And if you upgrade you get 40 more points

Comment

may I ask how much is guild skill lvl 3 ? is it really worth it to upgraded the skill tower to lvl 3 ? I mean it's so expensive. So I am as leader of a guild is wondering whether the members will take it or not. as lvl 2 skill is 500

Comment

1000 and worth every coin
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

how does intelligence affect my stats as a mage?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

40 Intelligence is 160 MATK and 40 MDEF

Comment

i understand this one +40 for each upgrades and its worth it right... Skill tower 7 = 7 x 40 = power 280 right then (280 x 4) = patk 1120
                    and look at this with 3 millions gold i could get maxxed my astral way better. i think stick with the astral first or at least just put your donation
                    reaching 2k power/Int, def, stamina..... that ridiculously outmatched my an astral
                    Giggle100x

Comment

Originally posted by znipe4 View Post
                      what really is the guild skill power does to stats?
                      some says power is strength. so if it is strength then it would be 1 strength = 4patk and 1pdef, that what is written in if u hover your mouse over the strength in your stats.

i upgraded my guild skill power to lvl 3 which gives me boost of 120 power. so i am assuming that 120 power is like 120 strength and then it will give me stats like 120* 4patk and 120 pdef. i should have 480 in my strength but my stregth shows only 285. so im just wondering what really does powerdo.

any idea guys?
                      The '120' IS THE STRENGTH. Or Power in this case. The labeling in Guild skills are abit confusing/misleading.
                      One also said 'STAMINA Boost'. That is not the STAMINA that you used to enter Single Dungeons. It actually refers to ENDURANCE. The stat that boost HP.
                      Carrying on,
                      The '480' is derived from '120 x 4' which is actually your PAttack. Also, it adds '120' to your PDef also.
                      Those you got it right. But you confuse yourself towards the end.

Comment

The guild skills are well worth it but it is a tad expensive once you get to lvl 4 skills. I believe most players stop around level 6 skills though since the ones higher than that are 5m each. Which is extremely hard to come by this early in the game.

Comment

so.... til max tower lv 10 its still only 40 point each grow from lv 6 higher? for myself, which not lucky on astral (blue,green, most of them misfortune @_@) its almost equa; for money cost to get next lv

Comment

Ah... First of all you upgrade the altar right ? Now you can buy guild skills.
                            Then unlock the guild skill one by one right ? Now all guild can use the skills.
                            After, you open Guild Skills interface and make a use of them using your CONTRIBUTION, right ? Now you have 480 Strength
                            Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                            Server: S2- Edena Village
                            IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                            BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                            Guild: Divine
                            Contribution: 20.290
                            If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
                              Knights -- Max your Strength Endurance, Mage -- Max intelligence, Archer -- Strenth
                              i would say mage max int,def,endu :3
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Working...
                              X