Tower of Kings(Nightmare)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings(Nightmare)!

I have had this run all over my head multiple times. Alot of people say when you want to do Tower of Kings(nightmare) some players will have to remove their clothes. Is there a reason players will have to remove their gears for ToK(NM), or is it done to make ToK(NM) easy? I mean Tok(Easy, Normal and Hard), players don't remove their clothes, but why is it specifically that players remove their clothes for ToK(NM)?

They "strip" to make clearing ToK NiM easier for everyone else. They don't for Easy/norm/hard because no one cares that there are people that haven't cleared those yet and need to

Comment

Sometimes people strip for ToK hard, not sure if it's intentional or if they were in 1-4, not exactly sure how it works. But you're right, no 1 care about easy/norm/hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
        Sometimes people strip for ToK hard, not sure if it's intentional or if they were in 1-4, not exactly sure how it works. But you're right, no 1 care about easy/norm/hard.
        Do you care about them when they have to stay from 3 am to 5 am and then work at 6-7am? No right?
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          Do you care about them when they have to stay from 3 am to 5 am and then work at 6-7am? No right?
          Go away, I wasn't complaining about not stripping, just saying no one cares if they strip for easy-hard, people only care if 1-4 strip.

Comment

there no strip in oceanic time zone except sunday, but not every sunday (2x strip so far)
            and no one complain about its so far
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              there no strip in oceanic time zone except sunday, but not every sunday (2x strip so far)
              and no one complain about its so far
              So far no complaint from Oceanic .... Just dont do cross server guild battle better other region server with us.. it is not fair coz other region server strip but not ours ..

Comment

Well, it's like this. MOst people in our server have completed tok hard with the help of some High BR (me being one of them) so that the only thing that does matter is ToK NM. There are still a couple of stragglers that need hard cleared, but we wait and sometimes we get lucky and find a day that has 2 or 3 naked in tok hard and we help them clear it. So really, once you are clear of ToK hard, then only everybody needs tok nm, thats why nobody cares about the rest.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

they strip because the system is broken. The top 4 couldn't beat tok nm together if they didnt strip. Why? Simple, tok nm starts at around 100% of the original br, each stage adds more % making the enemies in tok nm stronger than the original players.

Comment

well after that sunday when all players stripped at tok hard europe, I finally unlocked nm. For our surprize tok nm lvl 5 with all undressed was easier than lvl 1 hard with 2 dressed, we could easily complete the 5 levels of nm without even pot or anyone dying. yesterday 2 of my teammates didnt have the tok att because of the bug, and in my surprize no one unlocked hard mode. So I did tok normal with other pretty strong players on our server. I was so naive thinking that we can complete tok normal but all we did was 3 levels! the difference between dressed and undressed people is so big, and I hope those from tok easy,normal and hard shall undress from time to time so that everyone can unlock it....
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-25-2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X