Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
    Change the honor gain, so you gain more honor when you fight with some close to your br rather then half your br.
    I think that will make the bg's much more newbie friendly because right now i get the same honor if i kill that noob with 1 aoe, of fight that other guy for 2-3 minutes, so there is no motivation to fight strong players, just pick on the noobs.
    This is actually a very good point.

However, there would still need to be 'safeguards' put in place with this, to prevent dryad bombing.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      This is actually a very good point.

However, there would still need to be 'safeguards' put in place with this, to prevent dryad bombing.
      Agree, why would someone waste time with close br, longer fights, I just target a much higher br, just dryad bomb him then boom! High honor.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

lol u think we got high br with easy work on our server,,,,, Hell nooo,,,, were beat up in there and get bullyed,,,,, soo its like pay back time,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
          lol u think we got high br with easy work on our server,,,,, Hell nooo,,,, were beat up in there and get bullyed,,,,, soo its like pay back time,,,,,,,
          I have the same argument for holy seal.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
            Two wrongs, don't make a right.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
              I have the same argument for holy seal.
              I think Holy Seal should be turned off in Battlegrounds. You get people that are 4 or 5 levels higher than you and they can tell if they are going to beat you right from the start, and they hit you first thing with that damn thing then take you out BEFORE you get a chance to do anything so they don't take any damage and can do the same thing to the next person. That's not fighting, that's taking advantage of a system that has more problems than solutions. I've already stated in another post that I'm NOT purchasing VIP anymore until this is looked into and resolved. Holy Seal is garbage and the one that thought of it needs his BUTT KICKED for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal304 View Post
                I think Holy Seal should be turned off in Battlegrounds. You get people that are 4 or 5 levels higher than you and they can tell if they are going to beat you right from the start, and they hit you first thing with that damn thing then take you out BEFORE you get a chance to do anything so they don't take any damage and can do the same thing to the next person. That's not fighting, that's taking advantage of a system that has more problems than solutions. I've already stated in another post that I'm NOT purchasing VIP anymore until this is looked into and resolved. Holy Seal is garbage and the one that thought of it needs his BUTT KICKED for it.
                I think you are just butthurt.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The Battleground is a Problem that make Player and can not be change.Even as Stronger Player sometimes you get nothing.The last 2 Bg that i make i was Able to get 4 TS and even i was some of the strongest Player.I can but i don't att i Cart only.But most of the Players do nothing other then att so you loose time and get nothing.Even as stronger Player that win the fight you loose so much time that you can not cart.If the Player don't change the BG will remain always stupid.

Comment

I have to agree

Originally posted by [OOC]Amarok View Post
                    sort the player by br, 0-25k/25-35/35-45.....the situation on pvp maps at the monent is that many people exit the game because they have no chance on the pvp maps
                    At this point in time, it's based off level, not the br. I've seen level 60s with a 80k+ br and they're matched up with level 50s who have a 40k br. That's far from fair and really pointless to everyone. So what if you can beat someone with half your strength? That doesn't take skill or honor. I mean, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X