New servers...(Heaven)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New servers...(Heaven)

How about making a server with no vips or purchesable balens. I would like to see how people would react. And make all people on an equal playing field, instead of a 1 sided fight of normal players vs vips,balen users. I hope some would love to see this others won't. Lets hope this happens.
    Ps:Realy bad English

ok no balens, and how about the cross server events? or do you consider heaven to be an isolated island? besides solo arena and gb there isnt much pvp fight there is it? ohh well good luck with the mpds and I hope you wont say that you dont want any cross server events because that would mean bye bye to the weekly 1 k pvp points for the mounts. Hf

Comment

lol, good luck with MPD? Know many non paying people that can beat all dungeon in nm. but guess some gotta cash to be able to... Sorry just had to comment that.

Topic: I agree it would be cool, but won't happen at r2, guess there might be somewhere on the net where everything is free.

Comment

I am saying that not everyone likes to slow level, without cashers to help you with mpds, everyone shall be forced to slow level since they can't do mpd nm mode without camping as some can when cashers are on the server and since you answered, can you tell me about the cross server events?do you want them ?
        Last edited by Draggyy; 02-27-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Cross server events will stand as there are, because we can't do anything about vips,balen users flooding from other servers. And as for mpds I disagree it's posible to do nm dungs with a bit of strugle. Considering I allways do mpds without cashers so it's not a problem. For me that is still some extra sugdestions would be nice if "ever" this server does become released.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunzer View Post
            How about making a server with no vips or purchesable balens. I would like to see how people would react. And make all people on an equal playing field, instead of a 1 sided fight of normal players vs vips,balen users. I hope some would love to see this others won't. Lets hope this happens.
            Ps:Realy bad English
            Please be more specific.

By no balens, do you mean that
            1) all balen-items will stay but players will not be able to attain them.
            2) Do you mean they can be attainable by bound balens?
            3) Or do you mean they will be re-priced?

If it's scenario 1, then good luck to you. Because no one will be able to get Wings (or level 3 and above wings), and high level clothes, and as well as high level Sylphs.
            Have fun doing slow level for a few years.

Scenario 2 is only a minor modification of scenario 1).
            If it's scenario 3, then I'm afraid it's a horrible idea. Everyone will go to the "non-cash" server to play.

Next.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

1) Items all can be obtained by bound balens
              2) Same answer as number 1
              3) Re-priceing would be nice
              And to answer about slow leveling I am pretty sure a lot of people had to deal with slow leveling. And I imagine what kind of comotion would that server cause.

Comment

Working...
              X