Attention!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention!!!!!!

Hey I am looking for people who are willing to start on a new server and rule it with me! if interested post here

me!!! ill rule with you

Comment

perfect
      Im waiting for the next server to be released
      we hit 442

Comment

lol, I have never really care about what happened in the server, since I slow level to be good at arena and BG, so cross server is what I care.

Comment

oh goody a small minded person looking for power

Comment

I like being the ruler of the best guild in the game I have played over the year
            thi game you need to start off early and own the server is what I see the best way to have a power house guild

Comment

Your kingdom will be dead within a month and merged into the territory of 6 guilds 10x your strength and your rule will crumble. But you will OWN that server for 30 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                Your kingdom will be dead within a month and merged into the territory of 6 guilds 10x your strength and your rule will crumble. But you will OWN that server for 30 days!
                hahahah the real truth :P
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

eventually servers will merge, thats the game and rankings will drop
                  S404 Jade River
                  Wiseman
                  Founder of Fairy Tail
                  View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Constantly being the strongest or number one in anything in wartunes is a fool's quest. There will always be bigger fish. Once a merge happens your number one ranks will dissappear and you have to spend tons of money to make it back to top, which will lead to game burnout eventually.

Comment

let's cap our level for lvl 39 bg, everyone since server will be merging in a month.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I honestly think anyone who starts a new server in a R2 games is a fail......... Unless you're willing to spend lots of money in that new server, good luck and happy spending....... /theend

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          I honestly think anyone who starts a new server in a R2 games is a fail......... Unless you're willing to spend lots of money in that new server, good luck and happy spending....... /theend
                          Nah my friends and I started in a new server for bg, we capped at 39 and after a week or so guild died. When everyone was capping at 39.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

interesting quest you have, I forsee a lot of stress and little fun. Ohh and in case you do succed I am expecting a couple of threads from s442 saying that the server is dying because only one guild wins all the time and the players from other guilds are quitting , saw so many of them :P
                            But really now, rule the server because you win in a gb? hahahahah, you watched to many movies and animes. Do you intend to bully the ones in the other guilds or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              you watched to many movies and animes
                              WHOA WHOA WHOA, there is NO such thing as too much anime. That is all, now I must return to my forum.
                              Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X