R21577189

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189

I'm not the best archer lol.....for S5 should be Onimad and 99% of the time he strips unless he gets locked up in a cupboard by his janitor....I'm just the migrant moving between tok nm and hard whenever ZebQ decides to equip a bit more for a change =P.

Wonder what events will be coming next week after the patch =P Maybe someone who has good spies can share some tidbits with us XD
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    I'm not the best archer lol.....for S5 should be Onimad and 99% of the time he strips unless he gets locked up in a cupboard by his janitor....I'm just the migrant moving between tok nm and hard whenever ZebQ decides to equip a bit more for a change =P.

Wonder what events will be coming next week after the patch =P Maybe someone who has good spies can share some tidbits with us XD
    yes please and tell whanna know if u guys think will be a recharge event in march.

Comment

there's a recharge event every month =_=. It goes without saying...only diff is how much will they make you recharge to get the rewards, some months its 500 balens, this month was 2k balens, in the past they even had 30k balens but those events are mostly non-existent now.

Comment

Hades has been confirmed for next month

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post

yes off course you are not best archer, in S5 knows you have bad history, the top S-(*) who pretend to be nice and suck up everyone right now as your guild is dead because of you. you keep inviting other people and us but we cannpt stand your damn lame attitude.
          we are all hate you Athena, what a suction-cup!!!!
          we thought you were nice but it was just a skin, inside is a piece of nasty person

Comment

no doubt: Athena and this R21577189 like to lick everyone n show off. i just hate them. i will punch his face if i see them for sure

Comment

lol. Why would I need to suck up to anyone? It was not even my guild in the first place and I've not once invited ppl into the guild either. You can carry on hating for whatever non-existent reasons you have then, since I don't really care about your opinions. To the noobs who hated that I was not able to help them in dungeons and other stuff cause I'm somehow supposed to as one of the guild's heavier casher, I would like to point out that no where does it state I'm obligated to waste my daily attempts just to help u guys out before I even get to do my attempts with my team which only arrive during my bed time. Maybe you guys should try getting such lame invites and harrassment while you're at work or about to sleep then I can see how helpful u will be. Its also funny how u guys keep pushing the reason for my guild being dead cause of me when I've refused to use any of the guild management options other than building upgrading and the occasional guild chest giveaways. Seems like everyone here likes to push the blame onto ppl who didn't do anything at all and just because they were in the path between the actual party creating the problem and the victim, we somehow get blamed for everything.

As for you burninggang, you're welcome to try and punch me if u ever see me. Just don't complain if I kick your *** on the streets if your punch fails. Have fun licking up to whatever casher in your guild/server that told u to do this in return for more help since they hate me for some non-existent or most likely a lame reason.

Comment

Working...
              X