Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimmited mount whips, dont even bother spending on this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimmited mount whips, dont even bother spending on this!

Description:
    Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips during the event time and be rewarded with the following items:
    Mount Training Whip x1
    Soul Crystal x5
    Skeleton Key x1

Note: This quest has Unlimited attempts.

Note to everyone that intends to buy whips, please dont. (lol)

Worst event rewards ever, unlimmited or not it gives nothing worth bothering even.
    Thank you r2 for a huge waste of month event ! I prolly got more mahra from the luck boxes in crypt and solo dungeons than your ******* monthly event.

Maybe everyone can stop spending on this and they would realize how reta.rded it is to give such rewards.

I think they have to put the breaks on regarding the Mahra gain, it has been too easy to upgrade pets lately. I for sure will use my hoard of whips on this event, getting ready for the next SC event as well. The unlimited SC/whip events for event items are nice to have, and they will probably come back in a few months or half a year, but that's ok. I think the complaining on these forums have escalated too much, it's starting to get embarassing.

Besides, the Skeleton keys are still useful for lvl. 60 summoner, as I get a lot of gear I can exchange for refinement crystals. Those are always in demand.

This event will probably not make people spend $$$ on whip packs, but is that such a bad thing? The money events has been crazy lately, it's good to sit back and just play without pulling out the visa card once in a while...

If people flame for this, so be it. I'm just happy to have a reason to use my whips again
    Mage Calira on US East
    Lvl: 80
    BR: 159K+

Comment

I will be using my whips .... I need the toon upgrade and the extra soul engraving level, as my crit sux
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The thing is, if they stop doing unlimited events that give event item as it seems to be the case, then people might aswell use their whips for this.
        Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

This is not the worst Event that i've seen for the following reasons.

1. It gives an Additional Whip
          2. It Still gives Soul Crystals.

If you are spending on this event you will have the advantage for the next SC event. (and you will get more use out of your current whips. (Instead of needed 5 whips a turn in you really only need 4 because you get 1 back)
          IGN: Jacko
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild: Genesis
          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

I'll have enough skeleton keys to last a year on campaigns...
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I rather have unlimmited whips giving no sc and whip return but to give event items than as it is now. Or have a daily quest event not unlimmited giving less rewards but usefull rewards. You are a high casher jacko u have everything you want, but rest ppl still need mahras, cloths sepulcrums and stuff impossible to get pretty much without a decent monthly event. THIS month event gave me literally nothing compared to those who paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                I rather have unlimmited whips giving no sc and whip return but to give event items than as it is now. Or have a daily quest event not unlimmited giving less rewards but usefull rewards. You are a high casher jacko u have everything you want, but rest ppl still need mahras, cloths sepulcrums and stuff impossible to get pretty much without a decent monthly event. THIS month event gave me literally nothing compared to those who paid.
                If you had been following the forums, someone already mentioned that 7roads is the game developer. Proficient city leases the data from 7 roads and sub-leases it to R2. Proficient city is the one that makes the events we get on R2 WT. Proficient city's cashers had complained to Proficient City about how cashers are catching up cause of free event items that make all their spending on getting event items a joke. Thus, proficient city removed all event items from future unlimited events. This info had been out for quite some time and had been repeated by quite a few ppl, but of course all the non-cashers refuse to believe it. (Some cashers who benefit from it are also hoping its not true =P) This month had sort of proven that poster's source of information was pretty accurate, so its pretty much pointless to post anymore complaints here unless it can somehow make Proficient City give R2 the leeway in editing the contents of events....otherwise it'll just be a post to increase your post count like what I'm doing now and contributes absolutely nothing to the benefit of everyone playing R2's WT.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I already know what”s all about and I guess u already know the reaction of everyone when they heard this for the first time, including the argues that happened with that mrbuttslap guy on facebook a few weeks ago, when hundreds of players started insulting him and vice versa for supporting that idea. I know it has a huge chance of happening to not give event items every month but at least I tried to give an alternative in other post, like make it unlimmited but give mahra,or give sepulcrums, or fate stones, or something ppl acually have an use for... to replace the lost event items. Giving skele keys or gold/daru and some ****** sc makes everyone rage quit. thats what needs to be changed, and as I said I rather have a daily quest , not unlimmited, but to give some event items, than some unlimmited quest that gives completely useless rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    If you had been following the forums, someone already mentioned that 7roads is the game developer. Proficient city leases the data from 7 roads and sub-leases it to R2. Proficient city is the one that makes the events we get on R2 WT. Proficient city's cashers had complained to Proficient City about how cashers are catching up cause of free event items that make all their spending on getting event items a joke. Thus, proficient city removed all event items from future unlimited events. This info had been out for quite some time and had been repeated by quite a few ppl, but of course all the non-cashers refuse to believe it. (Some cashers who benefit from it are also hoping its not true =P) This month had sort of proven that poster's source of information was pretty accurate, so its pretty much pointless to post anymore complaints here unless it can somehow make Proficient City give R2 the leeway in editing the contents of events....otherwise it'll just be a post to increase your post count like what I'm doing now and contributes absolutely nothing to the benefit of everyone playing R2's WT.
                    I like your posts, I really do, but you'll be frustrated soon by the amount of people that don't even bother reading or understanding what they've read.

Comment

Considering how PC's elite club said no more unlimited events in general, I'm glad we're still getting them, even if no event tokens. We'll see next month; if there's still no event pieces then bummer, all events are likely to be the same. Even so as long as there's unlimited events and we get SOME return at least saving stuff is worthwhile. Unless you're a hard hardcore casher that has no need for extra profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Considering how PC's elite club said no more unlimited events in general, I'm glad we're still getting them, even if no event tokens. We'll see next month; if there's still no event pieces then bummer, all events are likely to be the same. Even so as long as there's unlimited events and we get SOME return at least saving stuff is worthwhile. Unless you're a hard hardcore casher that has no need for extra profit.
                        if they're hardcore casher, chances are they'd have maxed out on soul engrave by now and close to maxing out on mount stats if they've been playing for more than a yr =P. The general masses will only probably move into the middle of a normal distribution curve with the help of unlimited events rather than end up on the tail end =P
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

They want to give the cashers a head start again.... fine by me. I will take what I can and that's that. Even if they gamble between whips and SC it's still a huge boost from what we had 3-4 months ago. Not to mention that even though some might not need skelly keys anymore, still it's good to do summoner for soul crystals and refinement crystals. So we gotta look on the bright side of things as well.
                          I think the average players that can be considered a solid playerbase will stay no matter what (big cashers not included here). I've heard so many complaints since I've started playing here (including my own) that I do not believe anything will change regarding R2's marketing, and that is a shame.
                          And so life goes on.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            if they're hardcore casher, chances are they'd have maxed out on soul engrave by now and close to maxing out on mount stats if they've been playing for more than a yr =P. The general masses will only probably move into the middle of a normal distribution curve with the help of unlimited events rather than end up on the tail end =P

More so newer hardcore cashers. On my cross server there's some people on servers that are maybe 5 months old tops and already 140k+ br lol
                            but yeah regardless I'm happy enough to get a mount whip event which in return gives more whips, closer to lv4 stables )

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                              This is not the worst Event that i've seen for the following reasons.

1. It gives an Additional Whip
                              2. It Still gives Soul Crystals.

If you are spending on this event you will have the advantage for the next SC event. (and you will get more use out of your current whips. (Instead of needed 5 whips a turn in you really only need 4 because you get 1 back)
                              No this is the worst event because of this reason
                              1. Event before have gold and daru exchange
                              2. Event before have event token
                              3. Skeleton key doesn't equal as a main prize here

Comment

Working...
                              X