Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimmited mount whips, dont even bother spending on this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have the summoner and be able to enchant at my whim with the 80 gear and associated secondary boosts item by item than go piece by piece over an extended period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
      Why would you want a summoner in MP 80? Can you make 60+ mil gold in 4 days in order to upgrade your gear fast enough for the summoner.
      Im pretty sure some people can. i make 8m+ daily and there are so many people better than me.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Your also forgetting that you lose your 70 piece in order to make 80. So you lose stats for a bit until its enchanted more. If you fall behind upgrading one piece then its going to take longer to update next piece and so on. The 2k crypt tokens per piece would slow many down too. Last what will you do with MP after your done 80 set.

Comment

Your also forgetting that you lose your 70 piece in order to make 80. So you lose stats for a bit until its enchanted more. If you fall behind upgrading one piece then its going to take longer to update next piece and so on. The 2k crypt tokens per piece would slow many down too. Last what will you do with MP after your done 80 set.
          im not sure what are you talking about. lvl 80 set isnt a combo set like other pve sets. you can have only the lvl 80 weapon and still have the rage gain bonus, you dont have to upgrade everything at once.
          cmiiw, but didn't the enchants stayed if we upgrade from lvl 70 to 80 set? also, people who already completed lvl 70 set should already have abundant crypt token stocks.
          lastly for mp, why don't you also ask the people who completed their lvl 70 set here? it's same thing.

anyway, there are no evidence that there will be a summoner in lvl 80 dungeons.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            im not sure what are you talking about. lvl 80 set isnt a combo set like other pve sets. you can have only the lvl 80 weapon and still have the rage gain bonus, you dont have to upgrade everything at once.
            cmiiw, but didn't the enchants stayed if we upgrade from lvl 70 to 80 set? also, people who already completed lvl 70 set should already have abundant crypt token stocks.
            lastly for mp, why don't you also ask the people who completed their lvl 70 set here? it's same thing.

There is no summoner in 80 dungeons. That is already known. Enchants do not stay because you need level 4 refinement stones to refine 80 legend. I am done 70 set and barley keep extra crypt due to inventory space, plus having patt scroll for Wb is nice. Plus since its not a combo set then you do not have to use a summoner to finish pieces since most wont be able to afford upgrading a piece more then once a week.

Comment

There is no summoner in 80 dungeons. That is already known. Enchants do not stay because you need level 4 refinement stones to refine 80 legend. I am done 70 set and barley keep extra crypt due to inventory space, plus having patt scroll for Wb is nice. Plus since its not a combo set then you do not have to use a summoner to finish pieces since most wont be able to afford upgrading a piece more then once a week.
              if you planned to get lvl 80 set, you wont throw away your crypt tokens for "inventory space" problem. @_@
              anyway, since you have 70 set you should know yourself how easy to get 1.5m minimum from wb, and there's extra gold from warrior and apollo prize too, so that's 2m+ gold each wb.

Comment

if you planned to get lvl 80 set, you wont throw away your crypt tokens for "inventory space" problem. @_@
                anyway, since you have 70 set you should know yourself how easy to get 1.5m minimum from wb, and there's extra gold from warrior and apollo prize too, so that's 2m+ gold each wb.
                Because i know its going to take 20 days to get legend stones and in that time i can get those crypt tokens. I also make about 3 mil per WB without boosts or revives.

Comment

Because i know its going to take 20 days to get legend stones and in that time i can get those crypt tokens. I also make about 3 mil per WB without boosts or revives.
                  exactly, that's what im referring about. getting 60m gold in 4 days isnt that hard.

Comment

There isn't. There's alot of vids of lvl 80 dungeons out there that you can easily verify for yourself. Keys are mostly spent in solo blitzes to either get more items or hopefully crypt keys for additional necro attempts or just generally more gems and crypt tokens from daily cata runs.

Im pretty sure some people can. i make 8m+ daily and there are so many people better than me.
                    pfft...8m+ daily and you don't help your guild out? Sometimes spinning the guild altar gives good items like crypt keys and socket rods as well. and what about your astrals? furthermore the screenshot someone posted in one of the threads showed the leg 80 +36 bow was selling at 63m. Sale cost is usually about 67% of actual cost. You'll most likely need somewhere in the region of 100m+ gold for enchant from +0 to +36. Don't forget, if you do not have a spare set to use in synthesis, you lose the leg 70 item itself which means you'll be breaking your set. If you don't get the leg 80 items fully enchanted and refined with Lv 4 refining crystals (we only have lv 3 right now) you'll lose alot of stats. So aside from stockpiling 100+m gold per piece, you'll need to stock up 10k lv 3 refining crystals to get 1k lv 4 crystals when it is unlocked in our blacksmith to at least give a large enough buffer to refine the item till u get decent stats to replace the leg 70 piece u lost in the synthesis. The only gd thing here is if you make the leg 80 weapon first, you'll still get +10 rage per action so even if you break the leg 70 set, you still get 1k dmg bonus and +10 rage if you're able to equip the leg 80 item with minimal stat loss due to limited resources being stockpiled. Also lv 80 legend stones cost 1200 contribution in guild shop, so if you want to speed up the collecting time of legend 80 stones, you'll need to be able to spend 6m worth of gold in guild contribution a day on top of saving enough gold to enchant the lvl 80 piece in one gold. So 8+m is actually very little. If you take out 6m for stones, ur left with almost nothing to spend on daily altar spins and astral lvling. Only someone who can earn 16m a day will probably find it easy to enchant the new equipment when it comes out.

IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                    X