Skeleton keys for whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeleton keys for whip event

ARE U SERIOus R2. omfg its like a invitation for the players to quit the game cause they will be shutting down soon. This is the worst fu.k i have ever seen. As if it not enough we cant get event for chocolates ok is fine. Give me at least kyanite or runes for whip event but skeleton keys *** IS WRONG IN UR BRA:IN R2 u r simply br.a.in.le.s.s

is there a copy and mass repeat feature in this forum? my hands are getting tired from repeating the same thing in countless new threads moaning about the same thing that others did in an increasing number of threads based on the same topic =P
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      is there a copy and mass repeat feature in this forum? my hands are getting tired from repeating the same thing in countless new threads moaning about the same thing that others did in an increasing number of threads based on the same topic =P
      It's R2, no it hasnt:P you're on your own copying it in some word document:P

I don't really mind skele keys, but got kind of plenty since last event drop box got those. Ofc sepulcrum/mahra would be really awesome. Kyanite would be nice too, but runes... meeh not really.

I don't think anything is wrong with the brain of R2, or better said at the management of R2, it's all about money nothing more

Comment

I like the event, now I have more keys to do key runs to pickup legendary stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
          I like the event, now I have more keys to do key runs to pickup legendary stones.
          Omg maggots like u makes r2 so happy
          ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
          The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
          excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
          and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
          of all things.''
          -Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by marisdaos View Post
            Omg maggots like u makes r2 so happy
            And whiners are annoying af. If you don't like the event spend your whips/SC during non-event time, and cry you got absolutely nothing out of it.

Comment

lol people are making way to many threads on this topic

Comment

if u would think a little bit and seeing they daily numbers of player on my server who sell all there gear and quit r2 sure is not gonna make more money with the strategy they are using now. They just wanna test us, see how much they can downgrade us players sell us shi.t and do bad events till we quit the game.

Now some of u might say we should be happy we get unlimited event at all. well i say fu.k that. First of all this game rip off player in evry possible way and prizes in item shop 5x higher then in evry other game i have played so far if u compare it. second hard casher got orange sylph or purple sylph with 40k br at least. How is we medium and light cashers gonna be able to compete at all now. This game has nothing to do anymore with playing and having fun its pure who can cash most.
                Now u may ask why im still playing this game. Well cause a lot of my friends play it and i to spend quite a bit time and for my possiblities quite a bit money on the game. So its just makes all players mad and is really sad the game is downgrading now.

Comment

They're already not getting anymore of my money so no problem here.

Comment

I wonder how many of those saying they will quit the game, actually quits in reality... My guess is not so many
                    Mage Calira on US East
                    Lvl: 80
                    BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                      I wonder how many of those saying they will quit the game, actually quits in reality... My guess is not so many
                      You can count them with one hand.

Comment

is there any use for ske keys in mpd 80 ? From what i know, there is no summoner in mpd 80 ?

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                          is there any use for ske keys in mpd 80 ? From what i know, there is no summoner in mpd 80 ?
                          Probably just a mystery box. Which might not be so bad, maybe drops an extra stone like LL/Sam NM or maybe 2 extra in NM mode.

Comment

What's the purpose on making so many threads? They won't change it either.
                            AeonFlux
                            Mage
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe
                            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                              What's the purpose on making so many threads? They won't change it either.
                              Is better than staying in silence like a sheep

Comment

Working...
                              X