No announcement yet.

Skeleton keys for whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hardly see how they will entice ppl to spend $$ really. Just because we don't have an elite casher club here doesn't mean other publishers don't. Plus when your complaints dept receive a ton of complaints from said cashers over skype, I'd like to see how u handle it as well since the amount spend by those guys alone makes up the bulk of your revenue. If they don't appease them, they'll lose quite a lot of revenue compared to having a thousand non-cashers quit the game I'd rather retain those heavy cashers if I were in their position. Heavy cashers there have that sort of influence unlike here in R2. Plus many ppl should've realised by now that complaints posted here mostly have no effect cause either its not under R2's control or they feel that the suggestions posted were not enticing enough (from the Devs point of view) to get the devs interested in incorporating them. Its like going to church and complaining to the pastor about how your boss is not paying you enough and you expect the pastor to go speak to your boss and force him to increase your salary. I'm quite sure the pastor will tell you that things are the way it is because it is god's will. If you had done something to truly deserve the pay rise and continue your belief in god, you will surely get the pay rise. In the end, nothing gets solved by the pastor and you still have to find ways to please ur boss or make them think you deserve a pay rise by doing a new task extremely well. But of course, there are some devout believers that hope the pastor can communicate to god on their behalf and make a miracle happen to cause your boss to give u a pay rise just cause you feel your pay is too low.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I hardly see how they will entice ppl to spend $$ really. Just because we don't have an elite casher club here doesn't mean other publishers don't. Plus when your complaints dept receive a ton of complaints from said cashers over skype, I'd like to see how u handle it as well since the amount spend by those guys alone makes up the bulk of your revenue. If they don't appease them, they'll lose quite a lot of revenue compared to having a thousand non-cashers quit the game I'd rather retain those heavy cashers if I were in their position. Heavy cashers there have that sort of influence unlike here in R2. Plus many ppl should've realised by now that complaints posted here mostly have no effect cause either its not under R2's control or they feel that the suggestions posted were not enticing enough (from the Devs point of view) to get the devs interested in incorporating them. Its like going to church and complaining to the pastor about how your boss is not paying you enough and you expect the pastor to go speak to your boss and force him to increase your salary. I'm quite sure the pastor will tell you that things are the way it is because it is god's will. If you had done something to truly deserve the pay rise and continue your belief in god, you will surely get the pay rise. In the end, nothing gets solved by the pastor and you still have to find ways to please ur boss or make them think you deserve a pay rise by doing a new task extremely well. But of course, there are some devout believers that hope the pastor can communicate to god on their behalf and make a miracle happen to cause your boss to give u a pay rise just cause you feel your pay is too low.
      oh ghosh u dont get tired of writing all this looool

Comment

More skele keys?? hahaha i have 900 atm and by the time I get to the 60 stone summoner i will have around 12 k keys....wont be so bad, at least i'll get my stones and loids faster than in moon runs .

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
          oh ghosh u dont get tired of writing all this looool
          why should I? I'm helping to direct all the anger at the ones that deserve it (namely the idiots that form the casher club on proficient city). Go make alt and harass them daily in game and on skype until they quit so they stop ruining our game =P
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

who cares about skeleton keys? I like the soul crystals, if you don't want the keys, go burn them at the summoner for refining xtals :P
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              is there a copy and mass repeat feature in this forum? My hands are getting tired from repeating the same thing in countless new threads moaning about the same thing that others did in an increasing number of threads based on the same topic =p
              fu>k out of here

Comment

Working...
              X