Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if these kind of stupid events keep coming in future ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if these kind of stupid events keep coming in future ?

1. Don't bother you.

2. Quit the game.

3. Keep playing with that

4. Cry on forum to bring us good

5. Will cash more and more
    Don't bother you
    16.00%
    Quit the game
    38.00%
    Keep playing the game
    26.00%
    Keep crying in forum to impove it
    12.00%
    will cash more and more
    8.00%

What would you do if these kind of stupid events keep coming in future ?

Let your words out

Comment

People are crying too much over nothing, we've had unlimited events with tokens maybe 1/3rd of the time game's been running, if not less. Just because they did it for some time doesn't make it a constant, and getting something is far better than nothing.

Comment

I'm just fine with this event. Boosts stables, and gets soul crystals to boost bonus there.

Comment

The players on this game feel way too entitled. We didn't have unlimited events 3 or 4 months ago, we had limited ones, and before that we had none, so quit your ongoing cries.

Comment

yea...the newcomers are all so pampered. They really had no idea how tough our lives were back when there was no such thing as unlimited events or even mounts for that matter. Clearing a new dungeon was pretty much near impossible without some form of cashing to get higher lvl gems beyond lv 4 and refine lock with balens to get a good set of stats. We didn't even had wings nor blessing and only had soul engrave and lvl 45 pvp set and lvl 50 pve set to clear garden of death and tarraton's lair. Even knights who cashed could barely tank the bosses with liberal healing from the mages while consuming tons of rage runes (our runes were limited back then unlike now and only drop from guild altar spins or duels. Only runes one could buy with vouchers were the less useful ones.) They should consider making the newcomers only have access to the things we had at the start and go through what we did for the past 1.5 yrs++ then they'll learn to appreciate that the recent good events we had were the exceptions and not the norm and to stop comparing future events to exceptional ones as though they're comparing future events to a norm which it never was in the first place.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I surely will be quitting in the future, but not because something this trivial. However if something like the reset bug that happened a few days ago happening again in the near future, that will surely impact my judgement.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well..the reset bug and R2's handling of it certainly is a gd enough reason. Why must they wait for over a day to fix the damn bug when they did it within 5 mins when there was a bug with the big spender event. They made us lose 1 day's worth of progress and all that compensation doesn't help. 2m gold is not even close to what I can earn on a single wb. I've made almost 7m gold off a single wb easily since with my Gaia, I can get lv 20 inspiration by the start of the 2nd bar of wb's hp. Average of 300 - 400k gold/daru on non sylph rounds and 500 - 600+k gold/daru on sylph rounds. Not to mention the lost of 5 TOK NM chests replaced by 10 TOK easy chests....1 TOK NM chest is worth 100 of TOK easy chest....we lost 500 and they gave only 10. Seriously the way they handled it was just appalling. For that reason it is really enough to make ppl quit rather than all these tantrums over not getting free stuff in unlimited events =S Really the greed of these ppl over free stuff is just....
                Last edited by bakuryuuha; 02-28-2014, 10:15 AM.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

well honestly its not about having limited/unlimited events. i am ok with limited events but i need event items. because for me it is the ONLY way to get mahra. how many people do you think would take wings over mahra? it is understandable not giving free wings as wings are a major cash source. so best was to make limited events for SC and whips and give event items like it was uptill november. events for using 5/25/100 whips per day and was also something similar with SC. even then we get more event items for exchange but never enough to get the major event prize. bring those back and take out these crappy events and its win win again
                  let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

well winlord people who love this game enough to spend thousands should be entitled and pampered what do u think vip means honestly noncashers shouldnt be complaining but people who do cash want the best of everything thats why we cash and it isnt unfair or stupid for us to at least talk and vent about it it doesnt matter bc the peeps that handle this wont ever see these posts anyway its just a way of releasing our frustration and the peeps who cash and dont care is bc they already maxed or are a free player so power to em

Comment

Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
                      well winlord people who love this game enough to spend thousands should be entitled and pampered what do u think vip means honestly noncashers shouldnt be complaining but people who do cash want the best of everything thats why we cash and it isnt unfair or stupid for us to at least talk and vent about it it doesnt matter bc the peeps that handle this wont ever see these posts anyway its just a way of releasing our frustration and the peeps who cash and dont care is bc they already maxed or are a free player so power to em
                      People who cash do not care about event items since they can just buy chests.

Comment

If you dont like the events nobody force you to use them just keep them to next year when mabye its coming back.

Dont become like this hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLqaf0ncfA

is not good for you health
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I don't like the polls answers you can choose from.
                          I will still play even though these events might not happen anymore. It will suck, but will still play for teh little rewards that make a good significant to your character over time.
                          Blood red, pale skin,
                          Moonlight draw me in.
                          Quench my thrist,
                          Coursing veins.
                          Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Working...
                          X