Sex Change!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Change!!

I have been talking to quite a few people and even a few mods about this before, a lot of people like this idea. I don't know about everyone but i know quite a few may get tired of the same old look, same clothes, ect. And thus needing a change. I do know that in my opinion Mage gear looks better on girls, and I didn't know that at start. R2, this could be a good thing for you and for us players that feel this way, i would honestly pay money to change my sex of my Hero. I'm not saying charge us like 2k Balens or anything that crazy, just about the same as a name change or somthing. Please read this and consider this, i have been waiting for you guys to do this for a while!!!

Thankss,

Ken
    Name: ™©Kendall®™

Class: Mage

Guild: Nitrous

Server: 414

besides the other dozens of threads about it there was another one just today were she actually wanted to pay 10 k balens for it

Comment

I should like to change gener to but should not pay 10k 1k should be must i should pay for it.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

So you people want to have a sex change? lmao sounds dirty xD

Comment

Originally posted by Harken09 View Post
          I have been talking to quite a few people and even a few mods about this before, a lot of people like this idea. I don't know about everyone but i know quite a few may get tired of the same old look, same clothes, ect. And thus needing a change. I do know that in my opinion Mage gear looks better on girls, and I didn't know that at start. R2, this could be a good thing for you and for us players that feel this way, i would honestly pay money to change my sex of my Hero. I'm not saying charge us like 2k Balens or anything that crazy, just about the same as a name change or somthing. Please read this and consider this, i have been waiting for you guys to do this for a while!!!

Thankss,

Ken
          I real life now game. what have the world turned to?

Comment

Dang, i didnt mean that much, lol. More like 600 or something... R2 cares so much about money, I don't see why they wont. Lol
            Name: ™©Kendall®™

Class: Mage

Guild: Nitrous

Server: 414

Comment

g a y but its not they want to say if they got powerfull toon in boy need to be exchange avatar as well as toon with gotld one if they want
              Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
              I real life now game. what have the world turned to?

Comment

Working...
              X