Password Sistem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Sistem

To be more safety, r2 can put a password request when you enter in game on the character. If somebody breake youre account he/she cant enter to youre caracter and delete items or whatever he/she wants... it is a good safety !

More big games have that , like : if somebody breake a player account he/she cant enter to the caracter to transfer or delete items/gold or anythink like that.

I wait a response from the Officials !!!
    Last edited by shahinzareey; 03-01-2014, 06:01 AM.

Set your browser to not remember your passwords, or set it to have it clear cookies each time you log out.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

this is youre finally response?? ♥.... i need a good official response not a joke...
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-01-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

So... instead of altering your browser, which'll take you a whole whopping 10 seconds, you expect a company to just add a new security piece which requires writing, coding, testing and implementing... Wow. Lazy much?

Comment

I must agree it's quite an idiotic suggestion. I can understand IF Wartune was a downloadable Client... but this is a browser game! I don't think ANYONE would agree to this joke.
          The gods watch over you!
          And they cheer you up!
          Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
          (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
          Name: Cephalrai.
          Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
          BR:
          Clean: 411k
          with sylph: 598k
          full artilary: 1.4m