Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

********

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ********

    I have seen a ton of people talking about ******** as if they get way better prices than us. This needs to be clarified. As I saw a mod mention earlier today and as I have seen for myself, ******** is not cheaper they simply have a different pricing scheme. 1000 balens in ******** costs $15. So even though a crypt key or socketing rod may only cost 75 balens your still technically paying the same amount.

    Point #2 even if a version of wartune is cheaper than ours it DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. If a player has $2000 to spend on a game and another player has $20000 to spend, the $20000 player will still win!! It doesn't matter if 1000 balens only cost $1, the player with the most money will still win. So please, for God sake stop complaining that if prices were cheaper low cashers would be equal to heavy cashers.

    Point #3 Condorhero made a very good post that people just destroyed and I would like to second it. I have never felt like r2 was ever trying to screw me over. I once recharged 10k balens to an old inactive toon by mistake. But after I put in a nice ticket without screaming or yelling r2 gladly transferred those balens to my active server. If you want r2 to treat you with respect how about treating them with a little respect. 'Nuff said

  • #2
    Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
    I have seen a ton of people talking about ******** as if they get way better prices than us. This needs to be clarified. As I saw a mod mention earlier today and as I have seen for myself, ******** is not cheaper they simply have a different pricing scheme. 1000 balens in ******** costs $15. So even though a crypt key or socketing rod may only cost 75 balens your still technically paying the same amount.

    Point #2 even if a version of wartune is cheaper than ours it DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. If a player has $2000 to spend on a game and another player has $20000 to spend, the $20000 player will still win!! It doesn't matter if 1000 balens only cost $1, the player with the most money will still win. So please, for God sake stop complaining that if prices were cheaper low cashers would be equal to heavy cashers.

    Point #3 Condorhero made a very good post that people just destroyed and I would like to second it. I have never felt like r2 was ever trying to screw me over. I once recharged 10k balens to an old inactive toon by mistake. But after I put in a nice ticket without screaming or yelling r2 gladly transferred those balens to my active server. If you want r2 to treat you with respect how about treating them with a little respect. 'Nuff said

    you forgot 1 simple thing that makes ******** better: lower price with same gain of bound balens = easier game for the non cashers.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #3
      u a right at 1k balens being 15 usd , but crypt keys are 18 balens vs 75 here , Vip membership is 290 balens per month vs 8 usd here , and so most of price are different , and event reward are different too , for example they had chocolates on their SC event

      Comment


      • #4
        So maybe I didn't delve far enough into the chasm of information that is the internet but every website I found that offered ******** sent me to Indonesian and Southeast Asian server selections. No offense but I see enough Indonesian and horribly broken English in my R2 East Coast server to give me a headache so I can only imagine how much of a language barrier I'd be facing with ********. Yes the prices are better (even with the idea of 1k Balens for $15 you are theoretically looking at about a 35% discount on prices for everything) but unless there are actual US servers there is really no point in someone like me switching over. If there are US servers then maybe if I hadn't already put as much time, effort and cash into this version I MIGHT consider starting another toon. If not then people need to stop talking about ******** like it is the obvious answer for everyone who currently plays the R2 version.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

        "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          So maybe I didn't delve far enough into the chasm of information that is the internet but every website I found that offered ******** sent me to Indonesian and Southeast Asian server selections. No offense but I see enough Indonesian and horribly broken English in my R2 East Coast server to give me a headache so I can only imagine how much of a language barrier I'd be facing with ********. Yes the prices are better (even with the idea of 1k Balens for $15 you are theoretically looking at about a 35% discount on prices for everything) but unless there are actual US servers there is really no point in someone like me switching over. If there are US servers then maybe if I hadn't already put as much time, effort and cash into this version I MIGHT consider starting another toon. If not then people need to stop talking about ******** like it is the obvious answer for everyone who currently plays the R2 version.
          You're correct, there is no US server in this game, it's all southeast Asia time zone.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            you forgot 1 simple thing that makes ******** better: lower price with same gain of bound balens = easier game for the non cashers.
            You totally missed his point....while non-cashers can afford more, the mega casher can afford tons more with the lowered prices. They'll still be doing 5 digit dmg to you and killing your entire team in arena with a few skills. Nothing will have changed. Only difference is ur br and other stats will be higher than what you have here when you've played long enough there to equal your playing time here. But in terms of PVP, you'll still be at the btm of the food chain. Yes, they get event pieces in unlimited events. Don't forget the event is for all. You have it, the others in ******** have it as well. The mega cashers have it as well and can get more stuff than you did since on top of stockpiling more stuff than you and other non-casher - medium cashers cause of vip and other things they buy, there's event chests that they can further buy to further increase the gap in strength. Instead of 1 zebq, pipsters and tons of other insane OP char in each timezone, you'd get multiple of those since things are cheaper. I'm sure you'll like to face a team of ppl who can kill your entire team on their own individually, so you're facing 3 times an opponent that can fight 1 vs 3. If anything, I'd think that our situation will be worse over there if we ever convert since the barriers are lower while the game mechanics remain the same. Instead of facing just a few big cashers, we'd be facing much more big cashers that will kick our as ses more and still put us off from doing bg and arena. So I'd like to see how will things have changed there to make it better.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

            Comment


            • #7
              Baku u are either stupid, or u work at R2. We have no problems with the hard cashers. We dont acre about players like Zebq. We dont care about Jacko on US EAST. They paid a lot. They are strong. They deserved to be strong.
              We have problem with the recent events + if u add the laggs, the buggs, the god damned ****** support. Yes.... think about it son.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                You totally missed his point....while non-cashers can afford more, the mega casher can afford tons more with the lowered prices. They'll still be doing 5 digit dmg to you and killing your entire team in arena with a few skills. Nothing will have changed. Only difference is ur br and other stats will be higher than what you have here when you've played long enough there to equal your playing time here. But in terms of PVP, you'll still be at the btm of the food chain. Yes, they get event pieces in unlimited events. Don't forget the event is for all. You have it, the others in ******** have it as well. The mega cashers have it as well and can get more stuff than you did since on top of stockpiling more stuff than you and other non-casher - medium cashers cause of vip and other things they buy, there's event chests that they can further buy to further increase the gap in strength. Instead of 1 zebq, pipsters and tons of other insane OP char in each timezone, you'd get multiple of those since things are cheaper. I'm sure you'll like to face a team of ppl who can kill your entire team on their own individually, so you're facing 3 times an opponent that can fight 1 vs 3. If anything, I'd think that our situation will be worse over there if we ever convert since the barriers are lower while the game mechanics remain the same. Instead of facing just a few big cashers, we'd be facing much more big cashers that will kick our as ses more and still put us off from doing bg and arena. So I'd like to see how will things have changed there to make it better.
                Or did i? look at this way, the casher can afford better items than non cashers, that's for sure, but in a game where's trading allowed, a smart noncasher can gain the same potential with the casher if he do his tradings right. Plus, if items are cheaper, people tend to spend less so you will rarely see an ultra casher like zebq in that game because many people can easily catch up with him.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  You totally missed his point....while non-cashers can afford more, the mega casher can afford tons more with the lowered prices. They'll still be doing 5 digit dmg to you and killing your entire team in arena with a few skills. Nothing will have changed. Only difference is ur br and other stats will be higher than what you have here when you've played long enough there to equal your playing time here. But in terms of PVP, you'll still be at the btm of the food chain. Yes, they get event pieces in unlimited events. Don't forget the event is for all. You have it, the others in ******** have it as well. The mega cashers have it as well and can get more stuff than you did since on top of stockpiling more stuff than you and other non-casher - medium cashers cause of vip and other things they buy, there's event chests that they can further buy to further increase the gap in strength. Instead of 1 zebq, pipsters and tons of other insane OP char in each timezone, you'd get multiple of those since things are cheaper. I'm sure you'll like to face a team of ppl who can kill your entire team on their own individually, so you're facing 3 times an opponent that can fight 1 vs 3. If anything, I'd think that our situation will be worse over there if we ever convert since the barriers are lower while the game mechanics remain the same. Instead of facing just a few big cashers, we'd be facing much more big cashers that will kick our as ses more and still put us off from doing bg and arena. So I'd like to see how will things have changed there to make it better.
                  have to agree here. The more costly to get stronger the better. id rather have 200 players with 200 k br than 1000 player at 300 k br running about. People complain that things should be cheaper..and like if they were youd be able to buy 1000 mahra instead of 100, and the big casher well instead of 1000 mahra he can now buy 10,000...you got to think about the bigger picture.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    does ******** allow trading items?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                      does ******** allow trading items?
                      yes they ave the auction house where u can spend bound ballens

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I thought the mention of other products wasn't allowed? I once mentioned this game in a post and it was removed. I'd be happy if every post regarding this game was deleted since all it seems to be is relentless advertising filled with misinformation about the product. I'm so tired of hearing about this version of the game tbh.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i try a server to see and the top cross server has 146k br, he is not unreal to compare to people in r2 top...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not only does it allow trades it is cheaper even though some might want you to think it isnt. A mod said its more laggy than r2 thats a lie. The events there are way better than at r2 and you get hades in the events instead of wings. There are pro's and con's to both r2 and ******** but r2 is stuck in what they can do because they lease from proficient city. ******** is independant which means they can do has they please. While prof city run what r2 can do it puts a noose round r2 meaning players here dont get hades when they should or auction house or decent events that arnt all cash related.
                            Yes its true loads of players are indeed moving to ********.
                            ~ Redoga ~

                            My very own detailed mage guide
                            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                            My pathetic youtube channel
                            -------------------> Latest video:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This version of the game has terrible Engrish, recharging looks to be nigh impossible, and only has servers that are far removed from any US time zone. Yes...this is the cure for the English speaking, Wartune player.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X