No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    he meant that you can sell items in the market to other players for balens, so you dont need to buy anymore balens.
    and my point was he avoids the obvious downfall of restarting from scratch
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      ok good luck to u let them milk u for another year and when we get whole cake r2 will give u tiny piece

Comment

each to his own, i personally do not think that restarting is a downfall.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          each to his own, i personally do not think that restarting is a downfall.
          Have fun in demon temple ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

Comment

Have fun in demon temple ^^
            uh, i will, thanks?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I already made a char in ******** Few months ago, when i saw the stupid event here . working nice there.. Class (Job)- Knight(Warrior) - Level 59- 71K Power(Battle Ratting) Full 50 pve got 2 star blue Hades there (yes spend some cash) + VIP active.
              I won't complain to R2 Now.
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Except for the fact that you can get to L80 gear and higher BR from scratch faster than you can here with your current character.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                  Except for the fact that you can get to L80 gear and higher BR from scratch faster than you can here with your current character.
                  Errrm I'm already lvl 80 in full 70 set, mebbe it nice for lower levels or ppl who want to relive the grind ^^
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Errrm I'm already lvl 80 in full 70 set, mebbe it nice for lower levels or ppl who want to relive the grind ^^
                    I assumed that you're level 80 with full L70 set.

Comment

Then in that case it would be impossible for me to
                      get to L80 gear and higher BR from scratch faster than you can here with your current character.
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Then in that case it would be impossible for me to
                        He's under the assumption that someone spending, using the Auction House and taking advantage of the fact that this other provider has 80 stuff already would be able to power level to 80 and buy ALL the mats for level 70 legend + level 80 Legend BEFORE you because R2 won't release their level 80 content until sometime next month or later. Fairly un-realistic in my estimation unless you were a mid-high level casher OR wanted to have a completely USELESS level 80 character with barely enough honor for Crusader Title, crappy gems and barely any mounts who get's stunned by level 55 characters. Of course you'd have legendary 80 gear so why not?
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          He's under the assumption that someone spending, using the Auction House and taking advantage of the fact that this other provider has 80 stuff already would be able to power level to 80 and buy ALL the mats for level 70 legend + level 80 Legend BEFORE R2 will release their level 80 content. Fairly un-realistic in my estimation unless you were a mid-high level casher OR wanted to have a completely USELESS level 80 character with barely enough honor for Crusader Title, crappy gems and barely any mounts who get's stunned by level 55 characters. Of course you'd have legendary 80 gear so why not?
                          Imagine racing to level 80 and then attempting to get LD in BG, what fun ^^

Also I'm not sure a power-levelled level 80 would be capable of even completing the 80 map (excluding ofc zeb-style powerlevelling)
                          Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-01-2014, 07:44 PM.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

To have level 80 set, you need 70 set. To make 70 set, you need 70 shards from arena shop, this is >always< bound unless you're crazy enough to resell mysterious shards.
                            To buy 70 shards, you have to be elite crusader (i think) or higher iirc. So there's no way anyone powerleveling to 80.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                            X