Last thread just had to say

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last thread just had to say

This is obviously a disaster event lol in a war game kinda ironic. But seriously its poor salemanship and leadership and the person or people who put this together do have a sence of humor unfortunately its twisted however they have given good events give credit when it's due but if these event have taken profits down then next one will even stupid people have enough sence to realise they are ether close to pulling the plug or just tring to gain $$ for almost no fun in events. everyone says quit complaning but we play for fun and alot includeing me have spent thousands and are still mad enough to go noncasher = soon if not remedied im over 100k br only things i need for growing is events good ones and my dailies and mounts and #1 mahra hundreds more just like me and i know most of em we are all on the same page so to my peeps remember the date and to mods your just doing your job but unless your getn paid your gamers to so do what ya can to help all of us wartune gamers so many $$$ spent wont throw it away but wont spend until things change help us make sure any person that loves this game enough to spend $$ we work for to have fun gets it noncashers should be happy with any free events all we want is good things and fun not even a hard thing to accomplish if everyone is in unision please consider this before locking closeing or deleteing this bg is a cross server chat remember that everyone can be reached

money powers the economy and rules over anything else

Comment

I cant disagree with anything you said...however, you are speaking from emotion/passion for the game..and that isnt what R2 is about. In that one presentation the R2 representative mentioned many things that R2 stood for....providing a quality, fun game for people was unfortunately not on the list. I've played a R2 game before...and when the revenue declines, they aren't going to "redo" it like some people would do with a house....then they'll become slum lords....they'll keep charging and accepting cash without providing any support right up to the second it shuts down.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
        I cant disagree with anything you said...however, you are speaking from emotion/passion for the game..and that isnt what R2 is about. In that one presentation the R2 representative mentioned many things that R2 stood for....providing a quality, fun game for people was unfortunately not on the list. I've played a R2 game before...and when the revenue declines, they aren't going to "redo" it like some people would do with a house....then they'll become slum lords....they'll keep charging and accepting cash without providing any support right up to the second it shuts down.
        is true but hopefully we are wrong

Comment

Everything in life is not free (well not in the country i live )
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Ive not spent the time or money in this game as the op has..so my comments come more from a game strategy point of view. There are new troops and lvl 80 sets comming, maybe R2 wants to slow the higher lvls down and speed up the lower lvls so more players are in or closer to that lvl 80 when this new additions come. This recent whip event will help the players going for 60/50 sets with the keys etc (players are more inclined to lvl faster once they get these sets), plus the players who dont need to do key runs can use the keys for blitzing crypt keys <<<not much but its something. Hang in there, we had a good event with the dragon mount and were expecting some thing similar this time around..thats why so many are disappointed.

Comment

Working...
            X