Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marqueting strategy that will benefit r2 and all players being cashers or non cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marqueting strategy that will benefit r2 and all players being cashers or non cashers

Well i know this maybe has been said before but well while thinking around...i realized that if wartune give another kind of daily rewards daily by timer let's say each 2-3h of gameplay each time a bit better rewards dont have to be great rewards obviusly but that would benefit everyone why you ask? obviusly that will benefit both non and cashers in same ammount those rewards would be by gameplay what is fair for everybody in what way would this benefit r2? well first of all would make players have a nicer gameplay would make them play more time---> would make them want to buy more things---->direct benefit for r2 other benefit would be this player treatment would bring a lot of new players. It would be like preparing a honey pot for that cartoon bear. BENEFITS FOR R2 AS FOR PLAYERS

please share your opinion
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

This would benefit nobody.

If everyone gets the rewards then nothing changes, therefore nobody actually sees any benefit.

Give hard cashers 10k extra Br and non cashers 10k BR extra:- nobody get's any benefit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      This would benefit nobody.

If everyone gets the rewards then nothing changes, therefore nobody actually sees any benefit.

Give hard cashers 10k extra Br and non cashers 10k BR extra:- nobody get's any benefit at all.
      Why wouldnt it benefit anybody? if it gives those playtime rewards would absolutely benefit both sides if you cant see it...

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Are we going to give people some marquise gems now?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I like the suggestion. Seems very cool.
          @Billy, you have then 10k more br than without it.
          Blood red, pale skin,
          Moonlight draw me in.
          Quench my thrist,
          Coursing veins.
          Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Has people still not realized that this is a game of "relative difference" ?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
              I like the suggestion. Seems very cool.
              @Billy, you have then 10k more br than without it.
              Yes but it is of no benefit if the people I am competing with get the same.

Benefit = an advantage or profit gained from something. If everyone gets it then you get no advantage or profit, therefore it can not be classed as a benefit

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                Yes but it is of no benefit if the people I am competing with get the same.

Benefit = an advantage or profit gained from something. If everyone gets it then you get no advantage or profit, therefore it can not be classed as a benefit

So u telling me people gaining daily rewards based on their playtime which with that rewards they can upgrade their things based on their playtime other words for FREE wouldnt benefit? yeah everyone who played enough would get them that's true that's why i said it because it would be something we all get not only someone who cashes 40k or things like that equal treatment at least for one thing in the game XD

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                  So u telling me people gaining daily rewards based on their playtime which with that rewards they can upgrade their things based on their playtime other words for FREE wouldnt benefit? yeah everyone who played enough would get them that's true that's why i said it because it would be something we all get not only someone who cashes 40k or things like that equal treatment at least for one thing in the game XD
                  I am not telling you anything, I am just pointing out the flaws in your arguments for BENEFIT's.

Obviously you haven't seen the devotion bonuses, or the login bonuses, or even event rewards for staying online for a certain amount of time.

Then take your suggestion that giving players more things would actually increase spending...ROFLMAO.

Why not just ask for them to reduce the amount of time/effort it takes to obtain certain things? This is basically what your suggesting now.

Your entitled to your own opinion on how things work here, and how things could be changed, just the same as I am. Just because I disagree with you does not make either of us wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X