No announcement yet.

4 People already quit wartune today from my server :(( thank you R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to ******* and u will see no one is greedy there all are happy plus they had choc on sc event u can see people with dark hellion wings, wings of flame drake and similar things

greed is very relative thing just like as cashers beign jelous of ppl catching up with em
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 03-01-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      go to ******* and u will see no one is greedy there
      That's a silly thing to say. Greed is a human trait. We all possess the capacity for greediness, some people just let it dictate their actions more than others. ******* has plenty of greedy players, just like wartune does.
      Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 03-01-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

go to ******** and u will see no one is greedy there all are happy plus they had choc on sc event u can see people with dark hellion wings, wings of flame drake and similar things

greed is very relative thing just like as cashers beign jelous of ppl catching up with em
        So I have a question...are you being paid to advertise for ******** or do you really just want to convince everyone to go play for a provider whose only timezone(s) are incompatible to 60-70% of the current R2 players? I get it....you like ********. I'm sure it works out for you. I'm sure you have no issue with the horrible in-game translations or the GMT+9000 time difference. Hell I'm even sure that in ******** the NPCs **** Bound Balens, nobody plunders anybody after WB and Amethyst Mine/GA/GB are full of politeness. Regardless it is not the be all end all of options if someone has an issue with R2 or it's affiliated providers. Paint all the happy pictures you want but a lie of omission is still a lie.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          So I have a question...are you being paid to advertise for ******** or do you really just want to convince everyone to go play for a provider whose only timezone(s) are incompatible to 60-70% of the current R2 players? I get it....you like ********. I'm sure it works out for you. I'm sure you have no issue with the horrible in-game translations or the GMT+9000 time difference. Hell I'm even sure that in ******** the NPCs **** Bound Balens, nobody plunders anybody after WB and Amethyst Mine/GA/GB are full of politeness. Regardless it is not the be all end all of options if someone has an issue with R2 or it's affiliated providers. Paint all the happy pictures you want but a lie of omission is still a lie.
          no really im from server 163 top mage nightwish name found yesterday on forum someone posted about di vo sa ga so from yesterday im preaching since im amazed went I went there

Comment

no really im from server 163 top mage nightwish name found yesterday on forum someone posted about di vo sa ga so from yesterday im preaching since im amazed went I went there
            I could honestly care less who you are and my question was rhetorical. My point is you have spammed literally a dozen threads talking about "The game which shall not be named" (Yes I noticed the *****'s right after I posted the name earlier liquid_oxygen) but you have failed horribly in giving all the details. I mean I could go around town telling everyone I see about this new product I found that is inexpensive and makes people happy but forget to mention the downside until after people have already tried it. Bottom line is it may be great for YOU but that doesn't make it great for everyone.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Yeah, but you're not so amazed you're stunned into silence lol

What I've gathered so far from you is this other provider is not only cheaper they give you balens to play, they give people tons of balens but weirdly we can all be top player and be called zeb. As soon as you create an account there you are freed from normal human emotions like greed also. Hmmm this sounds like Utopia. What next week? This other provider cures cancer? Solves world hunger?
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Dinosalvia suck. Not saying R2 is perfect, but, probably the best option for us. I won't play on anything else than a North American server. I had even more lag playing on their server than playing on R2, yes it's possible to have more lag... Also, English is not my primary language, I know I make mistakes, but I try to improve. Even if English is not my first language, I can see that Dinosalvia translation is garbage, just to show how bad it is...

Comment

I could honestly care less who you are and my question was rhetorical. My point is you have spammed literally a dozen threads talking about "The game which shall not be named" (Yes I noticed the *****'s right after I posted the name earlier liquid_oxygen) but you have failed horribly in giving all the details. I mean I could go around town telling everyone I see about this new product I found that is inexpensive and makes people happy but forget to mention the downside until after people have already tried it. Bottom line is it may be great for YOU but that doesn't make it great for everyone.
                  well u shouldn't really care why im advertising unless u profit from ppl that give money to this game ppl should go and give it try no one should be exploited and feel unhappy if there is same game with different standards I will keep posting and u cant do nothing about it go cry for all I care

Comment

You have no problem with Jacko posting his blog all the time?

Guy doesn't even give direct links to the posts he makes, with the exception of Card List
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      You have no problem with Jacko posting his blog all the time?

Guy doesn't even give direct links to the posts he makes, with the exception of Card List
                      Jacko posting links to his blog (which has useful information regarding upcoming events on THIS provider) is worlds apart from somebody running around telling anyone who will listen that there is a mystical fairy land where everything is good and nothing is bad. I am a big fan of transparancy. Jacko's blog gives information and has (as far as I know) is about to be supported by R2 as an official blog for this game. I don't really expect you to understand since you seem to be more into attacking the Mods on these boards when they try to offer help to players with questions.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Jacko posting links to his blog (which has useful information regarding upcoming events on THIS provider) is worlds apart from somebody running around telling anyone who will listen that there is a mystical fairy land where everything is good and nothing is bad. I am a big fan of transparancy. Jacko's blog gives information and has (as far as I know) is about to be supported by R2 as an official blog for this game. I don't really expect you to understand since you seem to be more into attacking the Mods on these boards when they try to offer help to players with questions.
                        just to anybody who is unhappy and cry in forum it isn't meant for ppl who like this fairy land and defend r2 and their prices its their right to put price 1000$ for c key if they see it fit

Comment

just to anybody who is unhappy and cry in forum it isn't meant for ppl who like this fairy land and defend r2 and their prices its their right to put price 1000$ for c key if they see it fit
                          At what point did i defend R2 or their prices? I simply stated you are NOT giving the full story about the other provider and are greatly exagerrating what you do say.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

At what point did i defend R2 or their prices? I simply stated you are NOT giving the full story about the other provider and are greatly exagerrating what you do say.
                            u didn't say how I exaggerating to calrify u attacked me imidietly in your post so I figured u r defending r2

Comment

u didn't say how I exaggerating to calrify u attacked me imidietly in your post so I figured u r defending r2
                              He's not.

You just need to shut up.
                              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                              Smart people outsmart each other.
                              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                              TheGuardingDark status: ██
                              senadbasic status: ██
                              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I DID say you were exaggerating and leaving out information. Unfortunately YOU did not understand my comment due to an inability to recognize the overall tone of my post. Trust me I don't need to use defense of this game or it's providers as an excuse to point out when other people are being stupid. You like this other place? That's awesome....but people who spam every thread they can find talking about a subject without FULLY disclosing (or even fully knowing) all the information are a plague to humanity....at least imho.
                                Patryn
                                Twisted
                                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                                X