4 People already quit wartune today from my server :(( thank you R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 People already quit wartune today from my server :(( thank you R2

1 of them was my good friend we have been playing since 10 months, when i asked him why he said
    "game is becoming more congested, over it there is no point for playing for non casher or small casher, Every thing is stupid all events,all customer services, laggs, Delay in patches,non-sense stuffs like fishing,card,tresure.. this is my last pm to you , hope you find your destiny and come to know the reality of this Platform of wartune, can't play on R2, maybe will try other. thank you for your company, have a happy gaming"

He was 72 Level Archer 98K BR

thank you to who ever R2 , 7 Road or Proficient city who ever brought that mess. I am afraid i can play much now its been very hard to play as non casher. Hope i find some reason to play. T_T
    Mage
    127K BR
    High Commander

"The Last option is not to dryad, better pot up like a Devil "

its not hard to play as a non casher, just dont rush level

Comment

My server has ben dead for over 8 months now just wait wait wait for a merg so we has no more people some can quit
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-01-2014, 04:34 PM. Reason: Link contains profanity. Removed.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

this whole mess is funny i havent seen one person quit on my server because of this

edit noones happy about it but noones exactly packing their bags
        Last edited by ISuk?; 03-01-2014, 11:57 AM.
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

funny how slow level makes the game "easy" for noncash people. The truth is, they can only say it because their definition of game is only "BG and arena"

If you are noncasher and limit your game to BG and arena, then i can assure you, it's a sure win vs noncashers. Why? Because when old noncasher vs new noncasher, the result is obvious enough.

Comment

ya playing the game while not actually playing the game is not much fun
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              funny how slow level makes the game "easy" for noncash people. The truth is, they can only say it because their definition of game is only "BG and arena"

If you are noncasher and limit your game to BG and arena, then i can assure you, it's a sure win vs noncashers. Why? Because when old noncasher vs new noncasher, the result is obvious enough.
              Yet a lot of people still think this is a game where you can enjoy leveling up and still be good without having to worry about anything. This game isn't that.
              And a lot of people still think it's only about BG/GA. It plays a significant role, but that is not the only thing. It is a personalized path for everyone who chooses it.
              Maybe wantng to get all red astrals to a certain level, Get the max honor cap and the set ready to go, max guild skillls, and many more.
              Non-cashing slow levelers also beat cashers
              Blood red, pale skin,
              Moonlight draw me in.
              Quench my thrist,
              Coursing veins.
              Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                Yet a lot of people still think this is a game where you can enjoy leveling up and still be good without having to worry about anything. This game isn't that.
                And a lot of people still think it's only about BG/GA. It plays a significant role, but that is not the only thing. It is a personalized path for everyone who chooses it.
                Maybe wantng to get all red astrals to a certain level, Get the max honor cap and the set ready to go, max guild skillls, and many more.
                Non-cashing slow levelers also beat cashers

ya if their toon is 6 months old and the cashers is 2 months (happens to me in my current realm)
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

oh well who cares if he quits the game

Comment

Originally posted by Alejandr013 View Post

"game is becoming more congested, over it there is no point for playing for non casher or small casher, Every thing is stupid all events,all customer services, laggs, Delay in patches,non-sense stuffs like fishing,card,tresure.. this is my last pm to you , hope you find your destiny and come to know the reality of this Platform of wartune, can't play on R2, maybe will try other. thank you for your company, have a happy gaming"
                    I really don't understand why people are whining about fishing, jewels and now the cards. Fishing and cards are free, give no advantage to cashers, and gives solid benefits (15+ orange bounty scrolls per day for FREE, why are people upset about that?!?). Jewels also give fate stones, whips, gems, soul crystals, even sometimes runestones for FREE. It takes mere minutes to complete it and it's got fantastic rewards. I for one would be very saddened if fishing and jewel hunt were to be removed, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                      ya if their toon is 6 months old and the cashers is 2 months (happens to me in my current realm)
                      Not even that. You should look at the slow leveling toons on s5. Just one of the servers that have lots of slow levelers and they have mighty br and kill even cashers who started at their time and even before. In some servers like yours that can happen.
                      Blood red, pale skin,
                      Moonlight draw me in.
                      Quench my thrist,
                      Coursing veins.
                      Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                        Not even that. You should look at the slow leveling toons on s5. Just one of the servers that have lots of slow levelers and they have mighty br and kill even cashers who started at their time and even before. In some servers like yours that can happen.
                        No way that happens unless the cashers didn't play much or took a hiatus.

Non-cashers trade time for the money cashers spent.
                        Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-01-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

There are several things being discussed here:

Cashing : non cashing. Cashing at it's most basic buys you extra time in the game.

slow leveling : normal leveling. Slow leveling is a game play style that earns you more time at each level.

Some of the slow leveling S5's cash, some don't. It is true that that most of them are intelligent players and as such they beat same time played, higher level characters quite often, because they have played smarter, cashed more effectively and in general used their in game resources more efficiently.

Returning to the OP: I can not spread any light on who is to blame. There is something that never gets mentioned though: personal player greed.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

There is something that never gets mentioned though: personal player greed.
                            Hit the nail right on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              There is something that never gets mentioned though: personal player greed.
                              I said this yesterday in a post on FB, the players have gotten greedy, they expect more and more the more they get. They scream and complain they not getting x or y even though no-one on r2 servers is getting it.

If the devs were giving choc on this SC event jus to oceanic servers I could understand the rage, but the playing field is as even as it ever was.

You only have to look at the ToK stripping threads to see the greed in action. ^^
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                              X