Bats from wings/clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bats from wings/clothing

k ill tryed to look everywhere to see how u get them and ask couple of ppl but always got different answers could someone tell me how to get them please

Noble's Soulseeker's and Nightwakler's attire have the flying bat effect, you can get them at lv4+ clothing armor synthesis or throwing spire cores into lv4 clothing for a chance to get it.

Comment

from what I know you can unlock it at lvl 4 clothing (just the suit). If you dont get it at lvl 4, keep synthesing it with a fashion core, you receive new clothing on failures as well, but do make sure your fashion core is on the right side so you wont lose the cloth lol

edit: it seemes that wraith explained it better than me meanwhile :P
      Last edited by Draggyy; 03-02-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

thanks wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          from what I know you can unlock it at lvl 4 clothing (just the suit). If you dont get it at lvl 4, keep synthesing it with a fashion core, you receive new clothing on failures as well, but do make sure your fashion core is on the right side so you wont lose the cloth lol

edit: it seemes that wraith explained it better than me meanwhile :P
          You really need to put the fashion core on the right side??

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            You really need to put the fashion core on the right side??
            I heard that you lose the item in the right, I don't know for sure if its true since i never tested myself :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              I heard that you lose the item in the right, I don't know for sure if its true since i never tested myself :P
              You will never lose the cloth, since it is on the dressing room, once you get it... I was just alarmed at hearing this.

Comment

the appearance in the dressing room shall always remain even if the item dissapears. For example if you get a lvl 1 wing from an event and sell it or synthesize it, you can still wear that appearance in case you already had a wing. However i am talking about the item itself. For example if you try to synthesize a lvl 4 wing wit ha lvl 1 wing, you will lose one of them but you shall save the appearance of the one you lost . As for which one you lose, i read somewhere that is the one in the right, but never tested it

Comment

just make sure when you get new costume, log out/refresh while wearing it before synth it with another costume.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X