Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do some one know the skill for Hercules and Evolve of Amazon queen.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    mages weak at mdef? Archers stronng against matk?
    What game u play xD?
    XD
    Haha.. I edited it again... Well, I still maintain my position that archers are strong against matk.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    probably scrabble, the power of the mind does amazing things
    Yeah right. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      XD
      Haha.. I edited it again... Well, I still maintain my position that archers are strong against matk.
      Archers have weaker mdef then pdef, they also deal a lot of patk. U think they need patk sylph? For what?
      This will give lil profit against mages and thats it. Gaia,later hercules will deal freaking high dps in pve, in pvp 1shot knights and archers, on wb give more gold
      If for mage aq is some way to go, that for archers and knights is usless

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I wont say AQ is useless against archer... yeah, archer has stronger pdef than mdef, but only slightly because the extra pdef comes from archer's strength. AQ would still deals huge damage to archers.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          I wont say AQ is useless against archer... yeah, archer has stronger pdef than mdef, but only slightly because the extra pdef comes from archer's strength. AQ would still deals huge damage to archers.
          I only wish good luck to archers with aq

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            I only wish good luck to archers with aq
            uh? why would you assume i said archers should use AQ?
            AQ in the hand of mages and knights still great against archers.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't why, but a lot of players should realize that archers have balanced pdef and mdef. (Look at their armors, compare it to knight's and mage's armors, as well as their helmets)

It is not just right to say that archers are weak against matk, then forget the fact that they are also weak against patk.
              It is not just right to say that archers are strong against patk, then forget the fact that they are also strong against matk.

We are on the sylph era - before that, it is wise to increase only the pdef, since knights and archers deal patk.
              But with the emergence of sylphs - and noting that matk sylphs are popular to use (Iris, Apollo, and now, Gaia), it is also important to increase mdef too, now.

If you see archers with more pdef than mdef, just look at what they socket and their refine stats, and you'll see that it is composed of pdef stats.
              In bg, I already seen lots of archers with more mdef than pdef (although the difference is not so great, similar to what Arlad says)

Let anyone choose what sylphs they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                2/3 of the entire players are also weak at pdef - mages and archers.

2/3 of the classes are strong against matk - mages and archers.

You'll be able to kill 67% of the ppl easier with Patk sylph.

2% hp bleed lasting for 3 rounds means 6% hp reduction... And it stacks... Well, who knows how this "stacking" works...

Everyone has freedom of choice.
                Archers strong against MATK?? I lol'd

Comment

Working...
                X